Firefox Help

Sabatino

Reaction score
Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what it is you are asking...

Are you saying you want to figure out a way to bring up the Tools -> Options -> Security -> Saved Passwords screen by using a "link" instead of taking the whole 5 seconds worth of time to click the four steps to get there?

And you actually went through the time and trouble to sign up on a Mustang technical information board to ask this in your very first post instead of browsing Firefox related support forums.... Guess you were hoping someone would click your crap for sale links in your signature

Sabatino

Reaction score
Are you saying you want to figure out a way to bring up the Tools -> Options -> Security -> Saved Passwords screen by using a "link" instead of taking the whole 5 seconds worth of time to click the four steps to get there?

exactly!

meanwhile thanks the same.

Bye

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back