First GT in my area has arrived.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
You mean like a V8? :)

hahahaha... that was one of them for sure. Actually, the ones they had there had cloth seats without heat, no nav or satellite radio. Who makes a car without satellite radio in this century? It's not even an option.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
V8 elitest checking in...

Only thing 4 cylinders should be in is imports and tractors.

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
Being that I'm cheap, bought my 08 GT in December 08, bought my 14 GT in August of 14, I'm sure I'll buy a new S550 in fall of 2018 or whenever the next one comes out. lmao. By then the look of the S550 will have grown on me. I hated the 2010 body when it came out, but now I love my 14....

garner

forum member
Reaction score
hahahaha... that was one of them for sure. Actually, the ones they had there had cloth seats without heat, no nav or satellite radio. Who makes a car without satellite radio in this century? It's not even an option.

Ford does lol. It's been that way for years on the mustangs, if it's not a premium then there's no satellite radio option :/

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats an import Lucas lol. I dont care if it says ford on it.

Marc i work on heavy machinery, 10 cylinders is weak sauce.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its like seeing a 67 fastback, hou know that feeling. Then you open the hood and its a straight 6 and all you can think is wtf is wrong with people. Lol

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Ford does lol. It's been that way for years on the mustangs, if it's not a premium then there's no satellite radio option :/

Who uses Satellite Radio when you have radio/music options through the smartphones and Sync? :D

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
It's funny, when I had my cammed up 07 GT, I never listened to the radio because I loved the sound of the engine so much. I don't really feel that way about my newer Mustangs or my Challenger.

Maybe I should by cams instead of a new car. Between the sound and the car shaking at an idle so aggressively that your vision blurs, that car was a blast.

BlazinBoss302

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't driven a new 2015 yet but I had an hour of play time in the car when it was at my local dealer for training. The interior is head and shoulders above my 2014. maybe the buttons and such don't scare me because we have plenty of buttons on the Explorer limited we had and the Fusion titanium we own now.

For the record I am a techie.... not a fukin tree hugger

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I finally saw one in person yesterday. It was a Ruby Red Ecoboost with the Performance package. Now I really want one. I don't see how people say the interior looks cheap, it is the best interior that the Mustang gas ever had. I don't mind all the buttons either.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
When I saw one I didn't necessarily think the interior was cheap I thought it was fucking gawdy. Way too many buttons on the steering wheel, I don't know what the fuck was up with the light switch, but I did like the seats.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has got them....my opinion is I think these things will look good lowered, wheels, etc but I'm not a fan of the exterior as is...and as much as people try to convince me the IRS is a bonus it's just not for me. I had a terminator and it was a limiting factor. I know this thing is obviously better then that but eh.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back