First GT in my area has arrived.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
There is a bright green notch a few miles away from my house that's for sale. Guy only wants $1,400. If I had someplace to park it, I would have brought it home awhile ago.

My dream Mustang is a notch with a modern 3v 4.6L w/ CNC heads, stage 3 XFI cams, LT's and a stout 5r55s trans. 400 NA RWHP with the car shaking so heavy at an idle that your vision blurs... that's what I'm talking about.

Damn... its time to make some room in the garage.

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
There is a bright green notch a few miles away from my house that's for sale. Guy only wants $1,400. If I had someplace to park it, I would have brought it home awhile ago.

My dream Mustang is a notch with a modern 3v 4.6L w/ CNC heads, stage 3 XFI cams, LT's and a stout 5r55s trans. 400 NA RWHP with the car shaking so heavy at an idle that your vision blurs... that's what I'm talking about.

Damn... its time to make some room in the garage.

Sure sounds like you need a mustang fix!

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Sorry folks 2013-14 best mustang ever.

roflbot.jpg

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty open minded....but that interior is gaudy and cheap loooking...the exterior, u either love or hate, I hate......it is nice they upgraded the motor, I do appreciate that.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Im a hater and dont give a fuck. The car was designed for the techies and tree huggers, neither of which i am. I have no problem telling a new owner of a 15 that their car is a ugly fucking piece of shit. Just because this is a mustang forum...........we should like ALL mustangs? FUCK THAT!
/rant. :lol:
I'm a hater. I can't stand Fox mustangs. I actually like the Mustang II better.
Sorry folks 2013-14 best mustang ever.
Nah. 11-12 is. ;-)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
So I completely overlooked the specs on wheels from the S197 fitting the S550... looks like it is a 1/4" difference according to TrueForged.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
This thread makes me want to trade for a new s550...because internet. heck, maybe even an ecoboost. smh

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I drove an EB and a 6 banger while I was there. Liked them both more than the GT. All joking aside, they were really nice. I like the interior much better too.

I actually came really close to buying the 6, but it was missing some comforts I don't want to go without.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Im a hater and dont give a fuck. The car was designed for the techies and tree huggers,

Tree huggers? I'll give you techies maybe, but the tech package is 95% of what the 13-14 cars had in them. The only tree hugger relation may be the Ecoboost motor, but that's a 300+hp 4 cylinder. I somehow doubt Greenpeace members are lining up to buy one at their local Ford dealer. I really want to test drive one sometime soon.

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score
I drove an EB and a 6 banger while I was there. Liked them both more than the GT. All joking aside, they were really nice. I like the interior much better too.

I actually came really close to buying the 6, but it was missing some comforts I don't want to go without.

You mean like a V8? :)

IndyEric

forum member
Reaction score
saw three coming in on a truck yesterday, looked good in person. I might go look at them today.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mavisky, there may be a few people that will buy the eb engine for the power but i bet as a whole more people will buy it for mpg.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Mavisky, there may be a few people that will buy the eb engine for the power but i bet as a whole more people will buy it for mpg.

So it give them more horsepower than the old v6 and better mileage and that's a bad thing to you? lol

It's not like they axed the Coyote and that's the only option available now. Some people will find a reason to hate anything they perceive as a threat, are you one of those people?:idea:

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I have yet to see one up close and personal. So far, I'm cool with the exterior. I'm not so sure about the interior. It looks like I might need to check for clearance before I fire up the turbines on the wings.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back