First post :)

Duane2009

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, what's up? I'll get familiarized with the site soon, so bear with me haha.

I've got an 06 V6 (I know I know) pony package with a 5 speed. Hopefully I can help some people out, and you guys can help me out.

Anyone on here have experience with nitrous express?

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome, lots of great info here.

hazzardoustoysjr

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! The people on this site are a huge help and will do anything they can to help you out. Great forum to be a part of!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! The people on this site are a huge help and will do anything they can to help you out. Great forum to be a part of!

This is very true! Just don't post anything stupid or the forum Nazi's will get you!... Lets see a picture of your car...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Be honest.. that is why most of us viewed this thread lol.

withstupid.gif

Duane2009

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm also over on allfordmustangs, decent help over there as well. I think the best help available just covers all forums they can find haha.

What the heck does it mean when it asks for a URL of a picture? I don't have photobucket or any online gallery.. that's what I have a hard drive for lol

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm also over on allfordmustangs, decent help over there as well. I think the best help available just covers all forums they can find haha.

What the heck does it mean when it asks for a URL of a picture? I don't have photobucket or any online gallery.. that's what I have a hard drive for lol

Street cred < 0 :lol:

J/K man. Welcome to the forum!

As far as posting pics, I always post mine from my computer to my photobucket and then copy the URL to post in here.

Duane2009

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier if they just allowed you to attach from your computer?? lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back