Foose R/S Wheels??

redbar0n11

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone have these? Trying to get a realistic idea of how they will look on my Alloy 07 GT. I 'shopped a pic, but idk...

Here's the pic I 'shopped:
k4xa1i.jpg

Here's something I found on another website:
FooseRS-Slide.jpg

I'm trying to find a good alternative to Shelby Razor wheels:
shelby_razor.jpg

I like the lip/deep dish that the razors have, and I like the 5-spoke muscle thing, but I'm not sure if I want a "modified" bullet rim like the Foose Nitrous.

So, the Foose R/S kinda give me the same "look" in a sense in regards to the 5-spoke rugged/aggressive rim look - but no lip. Alternatively, I could see something like the FR500 or Steeda Spyders looking alright on my car - although, if I go with these black rims, I might need to get my black racing stripes sooner than later :p

What do you guys think? Are there other wheels out there that match that I'm looking for, that I just don't know about yet? Lemme know!!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those Foose wheels are ugly. Is Chip Foose actually designing these wheels or is it someone else? I'm betting someone else and they aren't doing a very good job.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Those Foose wheels are ugly. Is Chip Foose actually designing these wheels or is it someone else? I'm betting someone else and they aren't doing a very good job.

Lol.

I'll admit I don't really like those either... Foose has some great designs and some real nice wheels but those look too much like someone else did them...

Thought about the Foose Razors?
Foose-Stallion-Top.jpg

redbar0n11

forum member
Reaction score
Lol.

I'll admit I don't really like those either... Foose has some great designs and some real nice wheels but those look too much like someone else did them...

Thought about the Foose Razors?
Foose-Stallion-Top.jpg

Those are the Nitrous wheels. And yes, I have... But they're VERY close to the stock bullits we already have/had. Was kinda going for something different. And yeah, the more I look at the R/S wheels, they just dont look right on our models - maybe the 11's. :ugh1:

redbar0n11

forum member
Reaction score
Hold on to those Razors... they are getting harder and harder to find

I don't have any. THAT'S what I'm trying to get a hold of! lol

But because of how hard they are to get, esp in the specifications I want, I am looking for alternatives - hence this thread. So, I'm trying to find something SIMILAR - just in case I can't get the Razors. Any thoughts? Or know where to get them still?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I don't have any. THAT'S what I'm trying to get a hold of! lol

But because of how hard they are to get, esp in the specifications I want, I am looking for alternatives - hence this thread. So, I'm trying to find something SIMILAR - just in case I can't get the Razors. Any thoughts? Or know where to get them still?

I was looking for the samething thing... lol

I went with my Lenso D1 bc they looked some what like the razors but you don't see them very much.

c9be0507d33698645660735d0614ff0e.image.200x200.jpg

8bc0854a876b9ab1dda01432aadba40a.image.200x200.jpg

lenso-d1r-rims-on-sale-now-2-colours_5710972.jpg

IMG_1485-1.jpg

IMG_1558-1.jpg

Good luck with your seach man.

redbar0n11

forum member
Reaction score
I was looking for the samething thing... lol

I went with my Lenso D1 bc they looked some what like the razors but you don't see them very much.

c9be0507d33698645660735d0614ff0e.image.200x200.jpg

8bc0854a876b9ab1dda01432aadba40a.image.200x200.jpg

lenso-d1r-rims-on-sale-now-2-colours_5710972.jpg

IMG_1485-1.jpg

IMG_1558-1.jpg

Good luck with your seach man.

Sharp looking car! After responding to you, I caught a post from someone else about "new" 10" Razors - So I did some surfing, and whaddya know - American Muscle now sells the 10" versions again. But I don't think either the 9" or 10" versions offer the right offset for Brembos - I might need to get a spacer up front I guess? But I don't have brembos YET - sooo, I could figure that out later I guess lol.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Sharp looking car! After responding to you, I caught a post from someone else about "new" 10" Razors - So I did some surfing, and whaddya know - American Muscle now sells the 10" versions again. But I don't think either the 9" or 10" versions offer the right offset for Brembos - I might need to get a spacer up front I guess? But I don't have brembos YET - sooo, I could figure that out later I guess lol.

Thanks man

Careful with those American Muscle guys they kind of jacked around my little bro on a set of wheels. They also told me they had the razors I wanted but when it came time to order them they didn't have them and then they tryed to sale me something else. just a warning. Hope you find what your looking for man.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back