For any NE owners wanting 99 cobra tails...

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've learnt so much here

tird.gif

:roflmao:

Ohhhh my god that nasty!! :2g1c:

DAV.TUK

forum member
Reaction score
It would be great if some one would just erase this thread and we can have a little more room for S197 DIY threads. Please moderator just get rid of this crap!

dougie b

Reaction score
sooooooo can the irrelevant thread be deleted? I know shit talkers and trolls might be fun, but its like watching a pissing contest, but where the contestants only piss on each other....move on with your lives people.

OP you should realize you posted on a forum called S197FORUM.COM....not IDRIVEAFUCKINGNEWEDGE.COM. Therefore this entire thread and your shit talking is ERRONEOUS ON BOTH ACCOUNTS. (You might as well have posted the same thing in a classic mustang forum...they'd probably treat you the same)

Mustangforums.com seems like it would be a good place for you... they have "NE" body styles there too.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
sooooooo can the irrelevant thread be deleted? I know shit talkers and trolls might be fun, but its like watching a pissing contest, but where the contestants only piss on each other....move on with your lives people.

OP you should realize you posted on a forum called S197FORUM.COM....not IDRIVEAFUCKINGNEWEDGE.COM. Therefore this entire thread and your shit talking is ERRONEOUS ON BOTH ACCOUNTS. (You might as well have posted the same thing in a classic mustang forum...they'd probably treat you the same)

Mustangforums.com seems like it would be a good place for you... they have "NE" body styles there too.

330da90f-4c22-4974-92a0-211707df1047.jpg

this was pretty much dead until you bumped it back up. it would have slowly moved farther down and eventually died a miserable death, but instead you had to come and put your smart comeback in two weeks later...

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Well, when modifying the ACT vs spark table, you need to keep in mind that the ACT spark multiplier will factor on whatever values you have present. That said, it's best to start taking timing out, incrementally, at IAT values in 5-10* increments starting at 130 (120 if you want to be REALLY cautious, or want to get crazier with timing under 120 I guess).

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Did that to my 04 GT back in 05 before the prices went sky high for the tails and harnesses. Sold my stockers (tinted) for $120 and bought the Cobra tails with harnesses for $150. So, Cobra tails for $30 and about 30 minutes of work, lol.

Also, the rest of this thread is awesome.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back