For Sale Threads ?

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
While we're complaining about the poor use of the classified section, It's worth mentioning again to people the importance of the iTrader system. I know there is a sticky in the classifieds reminding people to fill it in, but some people still do not.
I have bought and sold alot more than my 5 rating shows.

I like the idea of needing to have a minumum number of posts before being able to start a thread in the classifieds. 100 posts might be too high though, I've seen 25 minimum before and it seems to be about the right amount. This also keeps newbies from selling a few items then never coming back to the forum.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
While we're complaining about the poor use of the classified section, It's worth mentioning again to people the importance of the iTrader system. I know there is a sticky in the classifieds reminding people to fill it in, but some people still do not.

I like the idea of needing to have a minumum number of posts before being able to start a thread in the classifieds. 100 posts might be too high though, I've seen 25 minimum before and it seems to be about the right amount. This also keeps newbies from selling a few items then never coming back to the forum.

I think it should be a minimum of 100 posts..Some if these retards can rack up 25 posts in 1 day with their jiberish..

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

+1 I still have like 11 pending that were sent but not replied to and filled out for my end ....now granted i have like 18 already but it's not the point.....

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
post count doesn't matter when buying , I purchased a part from a known member on here over a month ago and he has not shipped it to me yet .......
Do tell.......PM if necessary.

+1 I still have like 11 pending that were sent but not replied to and filled out for my end ....now granted i have like 18 already but it's not the point.....
Yeah well.....the way I'm portrayed across the internet I'm shocked I can buy or sell anything around here.
:roflmao:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah well.....the way I'm portrayed across the internet

Like a cute little puppy dog?

Like a cuddly little kitten?

Or like the Antichrist as all the Internet winners see it?

The devil as the keyboard commandos see it?

Shades

Reaction score
The for sale section should be locked for anyone under a certain amount of posts (say 100) and the WTB could be a free for all.

I don't really agree with 100 being the magic number since I don't even have 50 yet but I've already had 3 or 4 successful transactions on this forum and am proof that not all sub 100 posts members are tards. :asshat:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
In all seriuosness, I agree, the bumps are sometimes annoying. I also find it a little annoying when people are posting stuff for sale that they don't really want to sell.

I recently agreed to buy a set of Bogart wheels and tires thaty were posted in the classifieds from a member here. We had agreed on price, I was ready to make the paypent, and we were just in the process of working out the shipping details. After no contact for 2 days, I then get a PM saying "oh sorry I decided to keep them"

This not the first time this has happened to me either.

So come on people, if you're going to sell something, post it, and then sell it!

Same here! I was going to buy a set of fr500's but than i was told "i decided to keep them" after price and pickup was already said and done. all i had to do was pay, which I did.
:asshat:

Boozshey

Reaction score
I think it should be a minimum of 100 posts..Some if these retards can rack up 25 posts in 1 day with their jiberish..

That's a bad idea too, cause then to get your post count up, you create a dummy thread and just keep bumping it until you have 100. Besides, that would suck for new people like myself. I read a lot what's going on but don't post.

That doesn't mean I am dishonest, a scammer, or a bump whore. Just means that I'd rather learn than ask dumb ass questions and turn this forum into a newb retard forum.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back