Forged - Vortech Ysi '06 GT

eng943

forum member
Reaction score
Flawless condition and pampered car, adult owned and never beaten with only 3,700 miles on the car. Only about 1,200 miles on the built engine. This car will be featured in an upcoming StangTV spot, as well as MM&FF.

This car just made 663 whp at 27psi of boost at Anderson Ford in late July 2010, and I have the dyno sheets to demonstrate that.

I am pricing this car extremely aggressively for a quick sale. Here are the particulars.

2006 GT Premium with IUP. Flawless Satin Silver paint with dark cloth interior.
5-speed 3650 Manual
Spec 3+ clutch
FRPP 4.10 gears
Hurst Shifter

Engine:
Forged Stroker built by P.E.R Race engines
Stock block with .020 overbore
Kellog 3.75 forged crank
Manley connecting rods
CP pistons (9:1)
ARP studs and bolts
Ported Stage II heads (flow bench sheets included)
+1mm exhaust valves
HD Comp springs
Livernois phaser limiters
127300 Comp Cams
IW 10% OD Crank Pulley
60lb injectors
GT500 Fuel Pumps
OBX LT headers - no cats
Magnaflow mufflers
Supercharger:
Brand new polished YSi and air to air intercooler
Anderson Power Pipe
Abaco DBX MAF

Body:
GT500 Rear Spoiler
CDC Classic Chin Spoiler
Magnum 500 18" wheels
Nitto tires - perfect condition
Baltimore Street Mods lemans stripes in tungsten metallic grey.

I have over $50,000 invested in this car and it is a beast. My loss is someone's gain. ** Note the picture with the chrome CT4's is a few months old. The way the car appears with the Magnums is how it is currnetly configured.

$19,750.00 takes it.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 544
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice car! Whats up with the cobra badge on the passenger side and pony emblem on the driver side?

eng943

forum member
Reaction score
nice car! Whats up with the cobra badge on the passenger side and pony emblem on the driver side?

They were taken off. You'll note it has Pony badges on it.

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
seems like a great deal and very nice car, but seems like a ton of boost to make 663. im assumming at that boost level thats on race fuel. i was makin 540rwhp at 12psi on pump. i assume i woulda made in the 660 area on 17-18psi.

eng943

forum member
Reaction score
seems like a great deal and very nice car, but seems like a ton of boost to make 663. im assumming at that boost level thats on race fuel. i was makin 540rwhp at 12psi on pump. i assume i woulda made in the 660 area on 17-18psi.

The car would have made around 700whp; however, we were stretching the injectors and fuel pumps. Hence timing is around 15 degrees and we only took the rpms to 6,000 rpm.

zxmarekxz

Reaction score
The car would have made around 700whp; however, we were stretching the injectors and fuel pumps. Hence timing is around 15 degrees and we only took the rpms to 6,000 rpm.

wow, what a mean beast!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
jaw.gif
I would have easily bought your car over mine if it would have been for sale 2 months ago.

You're GIVING that car away. WOW!!!!! I'd sell mine in a heartbeat if I knew somebody would buy it.

eng943

forum member
Reaction score
Still available. This needs to go before I move.

eng943

forum member
Reaction score
Sold. Thanks for everything guys..good luck.

eng943

forum member
Reaction score
Available again. Buyer's financing fell through. Desperate to sell in order to finance my upcoming move.

FYI this car is on StangTV showing the dyno runs. http://www.stangtv.com/tech-stories...er-pipe-install-and-dyno-on-a-vorteched-s197/

New Price $17,250.00 o.b.o

This is a steal deal, and it pains me to have to do this. Whoever buys this car is seizing a great opportunity.

The car makes great power, no check engine lights, and it looks perfect. The only nit is the cold start and throttle tip in driveability in the tune. It never behaved like this until I went to the Abaco MAF. Easy fix with a new MAF and a good tuner.

I can put potential buyers in touch with tuners at Anderson Ford that can vouch for the car.

At the price I am asking this is a no lose proposition.

Last edited:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Available again. Buyer's financing fell through. Desperate to sell in order to finance my upcoming move.

FYI this car is on StangTV showing the dyno runs. http://www.stangtv.com/tech-stories...er-pipe-install-and-dyno-on-a-vorteched-s197/

New Price $17,250.00 o.b.o

This is a steal deal, and it pains me to have to do this. Whoever buys this car is seizing a great opportunity.

The car makes great power, no check engine lights, and it looks perfect. The only nit is the cold start and throttle tip in driveability in the tune. It never behaved like this until I went to the Abaco MAF. Easy fix with a new MAF and a good tuner.

I can put potential buyers in touch with tuners at Anderson Ford that can vouch for the car.

At the price I am asking this is a no lose proposition.

Where are you located...if it states it above I missed it, sorry.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back