Forged Wheel Pictures?

testfire

Reaction score
ccw classics look amazing on the stang never thought they would look that good, i kno they look good on imports thats for sure.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I belive the cars may belong to members on here:

4995982002_21fa5707f2_z.jpg

4995374931_483a9d2291_z.jpg

I was talking about these wheels...

Kaldar142

Reaction score
728631192_MzZjf-L.jpg

i've chatted with this guy when i lived in dallas and seen the car in person. CCW's are fucking sick without exception. excellent classy wheel that retains its value. the stepped lip really has presence on the road

more pics of the classics please!

blueone

forum member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures of s197's with forged wheels such as ccw, true forged or anything like that looking to pic me up a set of 19" CCW SP500's but wanted to see if anyone had pictures of other forged set-ups, Thanks.

Spun a rod bearing a couple of days after I ordered them, been sitting in my kitchen for a month waiting on my new motor, my car will be back tommorow. Can't wait to get them on.

18x11 -18x9.5

113-1.jpg

Last edited:

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
I don't have any good closeup with these on but I have the BOZE RPM's with black centers and polished lip.

rpm_bg.gif

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0092.jpg

dupont398.jpg

Infamous

BMW
Reaction score
more pics of the classics please!

you can find the guy on mustangforums; i dont remember his offset, but search "AST mustang", he runs their remote resevoir setup

he has very aggressive offset on teh wheels and the car has real fuckin road presence; i picked it out through 4 lanes of traffic while going 85 at night on the 35E north in dallas :thumb2:

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
you can find the guy on mustangforums; i dont remember his offset, but search "AST mustang", he runs their remote resevoir setup

he has very aggressive offset on teh wheels and the car has real fuckin road presence; i picked it out through 4 lanes of traffic while going 85 at night on the 35E north in dallas :thumb2:

Tried searching for it, with no luck :(

I did however come across this in someones sig over at svtperformance..looks amazing imo

http://i45.tinypic.com/wj6owi.jpg

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the pics guys. most of the ones posted look like 18's i want 19's but dont want to limit the tire selection. was looking at alcoas as well (super snake wheels) but im not to sure about 20's. hey grnbullit did you want the fr500s on my car now? i think uve said before ud want them but maybe im wrong..........heres a couple i found. I want pictures of ANY forged wheel on s197's to give me an idea. THE GOAT WAS TO SHOW THE RIMS. and alcoas to compare the two.

more pics of the redfire mustang!! please!

Back