Forward facing headers with A/C pics

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Thanks guys. ^lol, I thought it might scare some people, but oh well. I've got a 2-step in my stand alone, so it might shoot some decent flames when on the 2-step, lol.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Aaahhh that looks bad fucking ass. I want exhaust running out of my front quarters but PD blower FML......Lol. that looks great man.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
I got the Racecraft exhaust trim ring installed the other day. I welded the bracket to the frame for the other turbo and mounted the other turbo to the collector/turbo flange. I'll try and finish the other header this weekend.

2013-04-06235958.jpg

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I was really impressed with the Racecraft trim ring quality.

Looks really nice!
I hope your car will come back together even better soon! At the rate I build mine you might be finished with yours first, lol.

Last edited:

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
I got the driver's side header built and ready to weld the tubes to the collector and header flanges. I was hoping to have it fully welded with the wastegate mounted, but I didn't get to work on it much this weekend.

Don't mind the scratched paint in the engine bay, I will be repainting it after all fab work is done.

2013-04-07223751.jpg

2013-04-07223805.jpg

2013-04-07223835.jpg

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I was really impressed with the Racecraft trim ring quality.

I hope your car will come back together even better soon! At the rate I build mine you might be finished with yours first, lol.

Thanks bud, We will have learn together a few things, there is a few other guys that have helped with ideas and overall i can say that everybody has given a handfull of ideas to others to get nice builds coming out of this biard. s197forum.com FTMFW!!!:clap:

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
what is that crossbar for?
It is for mounting my radiator and condensor to, because the cold side piping would have hit the stock core support. I'm running e85 and no intercooler with meth injection, so I will merge the cold side together around the core support.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back