Frpp 2013-2014 Recaro seats - leather

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD!!

SOLD!!

Up for sale are FRPP 2013-2014 recaro seats. I purchased these from Tousley a few years ago. As soon as i got them i had them recovered in leather. It may be hard to tell from the pictures but white thread is used for all the seams. There are no cuts or tears in the leather, in fact there is only about 3000 miles on the seats and have been very well kept.

The seats are plug and play for 2013-2014, im not sure about other years so do your research. They have airbags and sensors ect.

$2400 and you pay freight.

will need 2 days to pack them up properly once they sell.

OENr2d.jpg

uCzzhh.jpg

E5xVXK.jpg

NlMo0q.jpg

79rp9o.jpg

qFhHPb.jpg

Last edited:

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
I purchased a new set of leather Recaros from a forum member here. Believe it or not, he shipped via Greyhound Bus and there wasn't a glitch in the process. Total shipping cost was right at $100 from NY to Knoxville TN. The seller wrapped/taped a shitload of moving blankets around the seats and they were flawless when they got here.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
I purchased a new set of leather Recaros from a forum member here. Believe it or not, he shipped via Greyhound Bus and there wasn't a glitch in the process. Total shipping cost was right at $100 from NY to Knoxville TN. The seller wrapped/taped a shitload of moving blankets around the seats and they were flawless when they got here.

I was just going to suggest this as well. I shipped a full set of Recaro's (front and rear) from Portland, OR to Mankato, MN for $300. Greyhound is actually pretty civil with your luggage as well. Wrap them as described above and place the max allotted insurance on them and you're good to go.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score

You can get those moving blankets from uHaul and actually return them after for a refund.

You wanna send them back to me? Lol jkjk

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys i will go buy some shipping blankets i forgot all about those.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back