FRPP Intake Manifold, FRPP Throttle Body, C&L Racer CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
All sold. Thanks.

These parts are coming off to make room for a Department of Boost kit. I've had the parts for about 8 months.

FRPP M-9424-463V 4.6 3v intake manifold comes with all hardware and crossover fuel line. It is in very good condition. $515 shipped.

FRPP M-9926-3V 62mm throttle body. Works great. Notice where the top has been milled. I don't know why, that's how it was when I got it. Bolts right up without an adapter. $400 shipped.

C&L Racer CAI. Comes with an AEM dry air filter that doesn't need oiling and cleans up with a blast of air. AEM says it's good for 100,000 miles.

$175 shipped.

Combos will be discounted or I can throw in a set of 34lb injectors for buying all 3.

All parts are still on the motor. They will be coming off this week or will come off as soon as payment is received for anyone who buys before then.

Shipping is included on all parts.

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
The frpp manifold is pretty much useless for a pretty much stock 3v as far as gains right?

It's best served with a larger motor like I have or forced induction. A stock motor will lose torque with it. At least that's been my experience.

Why do you ask?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Cause I have a pretty much stock motor and was thinking about it haha. If I still ran nitrous I would pick this up for sure. I had read about losses with stock motors and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on this if it weren't true. I trust your opinion though. Glws

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Here is the difference in airflow with my na motor. The comparison is between a stock intake and tb vs the FRPP intake and TB.

The first log shows airflow with the stock intake and tb. It's the yellow curve. Notice that airflow pretty much maxed out around 6100 rpms with 41 pounds of air. Gains past 6100 were minimal.

This one is with the FRPP intake and throttle body. Notice that the same 41 pounds of aiflow is being obtained at just over 5000 rpm due to the increased flow capability of the FRPP intake and TB. Also notice that the motor is no longer choked at 41lbs, it's now flowing as much as it wants.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
FRPP intake manifold and throttle body are sold.

CAI is still available. $175 shipped.

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
ARRRGGGG!!!
I spent all day searching for throttle bodies!!!
One on my main forum!!!
WTF!!
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back