FRPP, Steeda, Pypes, C&L for sale cheap!

belairs197

forum member
Reaction score
all of the parts for sale were on my car for less then 5k

New Price: $150 shipped!!! Pypes Violators (on car for 4k miles) in good condition, normal road tar chips but tips look clean. $165 shipped to continental US (new MSRP $250.00 plus shipping from pypes.com)

Steeda ultralite springs (on car for 1k miles), lowers car approximately 1". good condition $140 shipped to continental US (new MSRP $249.00 plus shipping from American Muscle) SOLD****

FRPP 3:73 gears (on car for 500 miles) perfect condition installed 500 miles before stripping all mods to get read to sell. $100 shipped to continental US (new MSRP $189.00 plus shipping from American Muscle)

New Price: $165 shipped!!! C&L racer 95mm CAI (on car for ~800 miles) good condition works perfectly. $185 shipped to continental US (new MSRP $299.00 plus shipping from C&L performace)

I have pictures of all of these parts but the dimensions are to big to post here. please email me for pics. I am pretty firm on all the prices as i think they are more then fair with the amount of use these parts have. Thank you!

PM me for paypal. I will take checks money orders or cash. (checks and money order buyers will have to wait until payments clear.) All parts are located in Harford County MD.

Last edited:

belairs197

forum member
Reaction score
I also have 2 sets of wheels for sale. first set is in good to great condition with absolutely no curb rash monted with stock perelli tires. these rims are made by venti and are fitted to the correct offset for the 05 & up mustangs. they have a 3 piece look with black center and polished aluminum lip. tires and rims have 10k miles on them. 2nd set of wheels for sale i bought off of here from another member. these are 18" forged polished aluminum FORD wheels. these are the highest upgrade wheels you can order from the factory. I found these on a website for $600.00 a piece without tires. of course I also found these other places for $350.00 a piece without tires. these are mounted with tires now that have enough tread to pass inspection but wont get you more then around 20-25k more miles. Member I bought them from was not upfront about the condition and sent me pics of when they were new. this set of wheels is very sharp looking and rare as well thats what kinda made me pull the trigger so quick to the tune of $1100.00 plus shipping.... these wheels are 7.5/10 there is some minor curb rash on 3 of the wheels and 1 (hate to use "gouge" because it so minor) 2.5" gouge on one of those 3 wheels. from 3-5 feet away the wheels look like they are in just about perfect condition.

1st set i will let go for $350.00 plus shipping (great upgrade for v6 or gt these wheels look sharp and are not your cookie cutter bullets,fanblads,stock etc...)
2nd set i will let go for $600.00 plus shipping

zip is 21015 if you want to find out what shipping would be.

please PM me your email address so i can send pics of the wheels. the pictures rez is to big to post. thanks!

belairs197

forum member
Reaction score
the venti wheels are 5 sets of split spokes. reading the above post didnt really give you any idea of what these look like i guess neither does this posts explanation doesnt really paint a picture either lol but i have pics if your interrested. thanks again.

belairs197

forum member
Reaction score
hey guys, i got a few pms the pics of my wheels are on my work computer so i will get them out first thing tomorrow morning. springs and strut tower brace are pending as of right now.

belairs197

forum member
Reaction score
all pms replied to.

still for sale: both sets of wheels and tires, frpp gears, c&l cai 95 mm racer intake, pypes violators.if someone wants a package deal i will definately work with you.

usafimj

Reaction score
Can I get some pics of the racer intake PM'd to me. Thanks

belairs197

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys I can't PM any pictures because the resolution is too big please leave your email and i will send you pics, i have many pics and can take more. everything except the springs and frpp strut tower brace are still for sale. I am waiting on payment for those 2 parts if that falls through i will update you! thanks for looking.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back