FS: 1969 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727 A/C

05GT3V

Reaction score
For sale is my 1969 Dart GTS. It is an original 340, A/C, column shifted Q5 Turquoise with white top/int/and stripe car. It is currently white with no vinyl top and a black interior and stripe. The car has been in my family for the last 25 years. My uncle bought the car in the early 90's and left it to me when he died 11 years ago. The car was painted about 13 years ago, and still looks very very nice, but showing age in some spots (cracked by the driver's door handle). This is NOT a show car paint job but a very very nice driver.

image_zps82e6e402.jpg

image_zpsc37cd21b.jpg

image_zps006625eb.jpg

image_zpsae58d6ab.jpg

image_zps7c0130aa.jpg

image_zps45b35cc4.jpg

image_zps61b7b598.jpg

It currenly has a 380hp Magnum 360 with a reverse manual valve bodied 727. Current gearset is a 3.23 suregrip. The car runs and drives great.

When I got the car 11 years ago the following was done:
-new seat covers and carpet
-Magnum crate engine
-front end completely rebuilt

There are a TON of parts that goes along with the car to include:
- the matching numbers 340 short block (the matching numbers trans is long gone)
- a 416" 340 short block
- factory HiPo exhaust manifold that have been ceramic coated inside and powder coated outside (they have never been on the car)
- a 741 case 3.91 suregrip center section
- a set of Kelsey Hayes front disks (need to be rebuilt)
- 90% of the A/C components
- another rust free trunk lid (nothing wrong with the original, I acquired this one cheap)
- a set of white powder coated steel wheels on old redline tires with dog dish hub caps
- multiple magnum and LA intake manifolds
- 2 sets of either J or X heads
- factory style exhaust tips for 2.5" piping (brand new in box)
- misc other parts. I'm sure I am forgetting something.

The only thing the car needs right now is a radiator. It has an original Chrysler rad that sprung a leak this year.

In summary, the car overall is a very very nice driver. After the radiator is replaced, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. I am not selling the car out of necessity. I am selling it to bank some money and fund other car projects. If you have any questions or need more pictures please dont hesitate to ask.

Best way to get a hold of me is through PM or email [email protected]

$21,500

Located in Wolcott, CT

Last edited:

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
i copied this ad and posted on a mopar site i visit for a bit more exposure for you.

OOPS I see it you already have it posted there.

Last edited:

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
dart

nice ride im in enfield, used to have a 68 gtx 440 big block car . actually thinking about trading my 06 for a old muscle car . anyways nice car

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back