FS: 3V Stock Shortblock

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of buying a Boss 5.3 stroker. It's been delivered and being installed in the next couple of weeks.

I haven't gotten my stock engine pulled yet, but it will be available for sale in early June. I can post some detailed pics of the engine once it's pulled. I'm just trying to line up a buyer sooner than later.

The motor has 70K miles and runs smoothly. It'll include the stock crank, rods, pistons, oil pan, oil pump, windage tray, etc. I'm reusing my heads, cams, intake manifold, etc. This could be a "hot spare" for you or better yet, a perfect candidate for a project like a built 298/302!

It'll be available for pickup in Eastford, CT. I'm asking $1,200 for the shortblock if you pick it up. I'm willing to ship it but I'm guessing it's about $300 to the lower 48.

If you need more specifics, let me know. I'll post some pics once it's pulled. Right now you can't see much below my valve covers. LOL

Thanks for looking and send me a PM if interest!

P.S.
Dave - Thanks for letting me post this up early!

Last edited:

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Bump! The engine is pulled and ready to go! The internals look in great shape. Send me a pm if you're interested and I can send some detailed pics. The engine is in Eastford, CT and it seems to be about $300-$350 for shipping (depending on zip and residential/business). Make me an offer!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back