FS: GT500 Front kit

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
^ i think it would still work, as it should line up the same as the regular stock gt hood on the front.

Cal26Stang

forum member
Reaction score
well, it looks like someone's gonna get it before me :'-(....would have been a great bday gift to myself

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
So has anyone bought this one yet? Im really considering it...Just want to make sure its gonna fit my 05 with cirvinis 4" cowl without any problems

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
im getting ready too in about 4 weeks. setting combat pay aside !

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
So has anyone bought this one yet? Im really considering it...Just want to make sure its gonna fit my 05 with cirvinis 4" cowl without any problems

50 people in here said it would be fine and you're still wondering? Really?:nk::lol2:

What "problems" are you still worried about. It would look SICK!!:rock:

The front hood to bumper lines won't be like true GT500 hella flush, but the aggressiveness of the GT500 front bumper/lights certainly offset it enough for it to be a WIN!! IMO.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
The only thing that doesn't really look right, is when running a GT500 hood with a regular GT front clip. Aside from that this kit would be fine with a stock GT, or any other "GT" type hood.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Bro, were telling you your cowl hood doesn't line up any different than a stock GT hood. It will work just fine!

honestly the cowl hood would probably look better with the bumper than a stock hood..

600th post for me!! (=

C

CapaldiPartsGuy

Sorry guys, I was down in Daytona for the Continental race. We had a good run at it and ran 5th at one point. In the end we didn't finish as well as we would have liked but we beat out all the other FR500C cars. Not to bad for a speedway track... not exactly the mustangs stomping grounds. We will see once we get a true road course to play with.

Anyways, back to the kit. Nobody has paid yet... so it's still up for sale. I've talked to at least 10 people but until the money is laid down... Ill try to get the questions answered.

First off... Greyhound is killing me. I got some nice quotes for people but they are wanting $48 additional to pick it up from the shop. The closest greyhound station isn't close.... I'm going have to re-quote the shipping using a real freight company as it seems that is the only way to get this done right.

The "sight shield" is indeed the radiator cover. It is part of my kit. As far as the fender liners, I cannot confirm or deny that they will be correct. We have the GT500 front on our AI car and it looks fine. Nobody can remember if they cut it or not. It seems a few members have done it and had to modify the liner. I won't say for sure you don't need them. I'm not selling them anyway so if you need them its kinda on you.

As was said the hood situation seems to have been answered. If you cant get the hood right away it doesn't seem to be a problem according to the "50+" people who have said its okay!

Those of you still interested are welcome to call or PM me.

maverickwolfe

forum member
Reaction score
NOT trying to thread jack:
I was told the v6 and gt500 fender liners are the same (via Alter Ego).
I'll trade my stock v6 liners for anyone's stock (untrimmed!) GT liners.
(I need the GT liners for a roush bumper swap)

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
NOT trying to thread jack:
I was told the v6 and gt500 fender liners are the same (via Alter Ego).
I'll trade my stock v6 liners for anyone's stock (untrimmed!) GT liners.
(I need the GT liners for a roush bumper swap)

If this is true, I'll trade you.

Yes this is true. The base V6, and the GT500 share the same fender liners.

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
hmmm I keep debating this, but I like the look of my car too much to go full fobra. It would match my motor pretty well though...

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
would be pretty awesome ^^ your car already looks badass though i'd just leave it i think (=...either way would be sick though

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back