FS: Lots of aftermarket parts

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
01/10/09 Updated

I still have some of the items and need the garage space for a new project so I am pricing the remaining items to move them out. I decided to just update the original thread so that any new people can see the comments from people who have purchased from me.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Original post

I have purchased a new car and the Mustang has been converted back to stock. I am selling the aftermarket parts and would like to sell them to forum members who can use them rather than list on E-bay since the forums have always been a great source of info and help for me while working on the Mustang.

All parts were just removed from the vehicle and were fully functioning before removal. All parts need to be cleaned as I do not have the time (hence the descriptions of Good condition); this means slightly lower prices. I will try to be as detailed and honest in my descriptions as possible. As a fellow car enthusiast I know what it is like to get burned on a purchase, so I try to make deals where both parties walk away happy. You can read my E-bay feedback to see how I do business (Username hjnsn)

You can PM or e-mail me through the forum, or e-mail me directly 2mff @ socal.rr.com

All prices are plus shipping unless noted.

Since I have not been following current pricing I have guessed at values, however all reasonable offers will be entertained

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Updated 09/21/08

Priority will be based on the date/time of your e-mail/PM to me. If you offered a reasonable price lower than what I posted you fall in line behind those that offered full price.

If you offered a ridiculously low amount I may not reply at all. I am not hurting for money so I would rather leave the parts on my shelf until I find a fair deal than to let them go for nothing.

Here are some answers to the basic questions I have been receiving with the part requests:
  • Yes I have PayPal. Once we finalize a deal I will e-mail the address
  • If paying by check or MO I will hold the item until the payment clears, usually 10 business days
  • For those that want to pick up the items I live in Huntington Beach, Ca. Nearest major cross streets are Magnolia and Adams. If you know where the Saturday morning Donut Shop Derelicts car show is I am within 1/2 mile.
  • I will ship via any method that provides tracking; USPS Priority, UPS, Fed Ex. For UPS I would use an outlet such as Staples so prices may be slightly higher than normal.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROH Drift R wheels and BFG KDW2 tires $1,000.00 + Local Pick up

Wheels are 19x9 front with a +35mm offset, 19x10 rears with a +40mm offset. Wheels are in good shape with no major issues. I had them repainted and re-cleared less than a year ago. There is one small nick in the wheel where something hit it (see pic) .There are slight marks in the clear coat where the valve stems hit during rotation (see pic). There are contaminants (similar to the build up on paint) in the clear coat from normal driving (not visible unless you are really up close, but makes the surface feel rough to the touch) but those usually clay bar out when I detail the wheels. They really look better than the pictures.

Tires have more than 1/4" tread depth and even wear. Tires were mounted and balanced by a shop that is one of TireRacks preferred installers.

Also includes is a full set of Gorilla chrome locking lug nuts and the key socket.

The wheels and tires are local pickup only.

wheels01.jpg

wheels03.JPG

wheels01.jpg
wheels04.JPG

Nick under the "h"
wheels02.JPG

Tokico D-Spec $300 OBO + Shipping

These have only a few thousand miles on them and are in excellent condition. Includes adjustment tool

dspec1.jpg

dspec2.jpg

dspecs1.JPG

dspectool.jpg

Vogtland Springs $100 OBO + Shipping

These have only a few thousand miles on them and are in excellent condition.

springs1.JPG

springs1.JPG

BMR "Race" Adjustable LCA with Rod Ends $125.00 OBO + Shipping

Good condition.

lca2.JPG

BMR Adjustable UCA and BMR UCA Bracket $125.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Good condition.

uca1.JPG

Pioneer AVIC -D2, Pioneer XM attachment, Pioneer Ipod attachment, Metra Install kit, Wiring Harness $500.00 OBO + Shipping
Unit is in excellent condition (the white thing on the screen is a piece of dust) and is ready for a plug and play install into an S197 Mustang. All connections have been properly crimped, soldered, and heat shrank. Just unplug your existing unti and plug this one in. Includes the resistor (see pic 4) to eliminate the "pop" sounds when using with amps (like the Shaker system).
Included are:
Pioneer AVIC-D2 Head unit & Nav DVD
Pioneer GEX-P920XM XM satellite radio attachment
Pioneer CD-IB10011 Ipod attachment
Metra double DIN installation adapter (installed on headunit in pic)
Wiring harness for S197 (installed on head unit so that it will plug directly into the stock wiring)
All cables and antennas (1 for NAV, 1 for XM)

avicd3_2.JPG

avicd3_3.JPG

Most people just solder the resistor in line with the wires and call it a day. I had some printed circuit board and a heat sink left over so I made it so that if the resistor ever fails (unlikely due to the heat sink) it can quickly be replaced without removing the wiring harness from the car. The printed circuit board is attached to the head unit with velcro; just undo the screws for the wires, un-velcro the circuit board and replace the resistor in 2 seconds. I know, I know, overkill. But hey, I had the time and the materials ;)

avicd3_4.JPG

Autodimming rear view mirror with Homelink $50.00 OBO + Shipping

This item is in good condition. As you can see the paint from the main homelink button has worn off from use. Included is the wiring and 2 add-a-fuse I used to make installation easy. I did cut the wires to make removal easy for me, but I cut them on the side where i had connected the wires so that they can easily be re-attached.

mirror2.JPG

Filters (oil, Fuel, cabin) $15.00 OBO + Shipping

These are new filters that I had purchased and never used (sold car before needed servicing again)
Mobil 1 oil filter
Motorcraft Fuel filter
Wix Cabin air filter (in zip lock bag to protect)

filters.JPG

Spark plug Gapping tool $5.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Excellent/ new condition

spgaptool.jpg

spgaptool2.jpg

J&M Adjustable Camber Plates $175.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

These have only a few thousand miles on them and are in excellent condition.

MGW Shifter Assembly & MW Shift Knob $200.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

The shifter assembly is in excellent condition and works perfectly. Includes the rubber boot and the sound deadening mats (not shown).

Bassani X-pipe with high flow cats, Cat delete sections, and 4 O2 sensors $280.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

This setup has only been on my car for a few thousand miles. I had an extra bung welded into the drivers side leg to accommodate a wideband O2 sensor. This bung can also be used for the vehicle O2 sensor rather than the manifold/header. Would prefer local pickup as the assembly is ready to install in a vehicle, but will disassemble for shipping if someone is interested in the parts.

Spydershaft $400.00 OBO + shipping **SOLD**

This was on my vehicle for a few thousand miles. Includes the Spydershaft and the pinion flange.

Stef’s Oil Separator Assembly $130.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Includes the Stef’s aluminum oil separator can, Morosso mount with 2 Stainless steel button head bolts and black aluminum beauty washers, 2 Earl’s fittings, rubber hoses with springs installed to prevent collapse under suction, and 2 Ford quick disconnect ends to attach to valve cover and manifold.

JLT II CAI $100.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

This has been on my car for 2 years with no problems. I added a piece of Thermo-Tec heat shield to the bottom of the tube to reduce the temps. Filter needs cleaning/oiling. Includes the heat shield. Heat shield has 2 holes (5/16") drilled in it where I mounted my oil separator.

Magnaflow Axle Backs $50.00 + shipping **SOLD**

These are in good condition. The tips have no dents. They do have slight surface scratches that are visible very close up. Clamps are included
I cleaned the tips and the muffler on the right just to show the condition

BMR Relocation Brackets $90.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Good condition.

BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar $75.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Good condition.

BMR Panhard Bar Brace $60.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Good condition.

BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop (Front) $50.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Good condition. Has two portions cut out to clear my exhaust mounts.

CHE Panhard Bar Brace $70.00 OBO + Shipping **SOLD**

Excellent condition. Has only been on the car for a few months

MGW AC knobs and Power Plug $40.00 + shipping **SOLD**

These 3 knobs are in excellent condition.

MGW Coat Hooks $20.00 + shipping **SOLD**

These 2 coat hooks are in excellent condition.

MGW Door Pins $10.00 + shipping **SOLD**

These 2 door pins are in excellent condition.

Diablosport Predator (unlocked)- **SOLD**
Great condition. Works perfectly. Updated firmware. Some slight scratches on the display (does not affect visibility of the screen)
if you still have the 3 filters i will take them for $15.00 shipped.let me know

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. I had to leave town on a last minute business trip and have not had a chance to respond to all of you. I wll respond to all PMs over the next few days.

Thanks

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. I had to leave town on a last minute business trip and have not had a chance to respond to all of you. I wll respond to all PMs over the next few days.

Thanks

PM Sent

Last edited:

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have update the original thread with the items that are sold. I have several sales pending that I am waiting for responses back. I have too many requests for shipping estimates, so to make it easier for everyone, and to be able to get the items out quicker, I have decided to take a different route.

Since I can not reply to everyone with shipping estimates I have included the shipping details for the remaining items in this post and the original. You can estimate your shipping costs using UPS.com or USPS.com (Priority shipping only). Whatever method you choose must have the ability of delivery tracking or confirmation (such as USPS Priority). Since the buyer pays for shipping the option of insurance is yours. While I try to pack the items very securely if you do not cover the shipment with insurance I will not be responsible for any damaged items. The item will ship from zip code 92646 using a UPS retail location or the Postal Service.
If you are still interested in one of the remaining items please PM me the details of the shipping estimate (Company, delivery method, delivery cost) and your shipping address. I will verify the shipping costs and send you a total. Once I send a total you will have 48 hours to respond before I offer it to the next person in line.

Gentex Mirror
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Dimensions: 10" x 8.5" x 7"

Vogtland Springs
Weight: 29 lbs
Dimensions: 23.5" x 15.5" x 7"

Last edited:

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the filters still available?

The thread has been updated. I am down to the wheels, springs, and auto dimming mirror.

I also have some stock grilles I will be posting up in a day or two.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
good luck with this seller.very hard to get a response from him and most of the stuff was sold.

iv'e bought from him twice and both times he was super easy to get ahold of and shipped in reasonable time both times the last part i got from him said used but looked like it was brand spankin new .... just be patient

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
haha well, what I did was just post here, PM him, and e-mail... I figured I have a 1 out of 3 chance of reaching them!

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
good luck with this seller.very hard to get a response from him and most of the stuff was sold.

Keep in mind that I have had massive response to the ads. I try to reply to all PM/e-mails I get, but sometimes some of them slip through the cracks. It is not intentional. If you look at my iTrader rating and my E-bay feedback you can see that I make every effort to take care of my buyers. Sometimes the volume of questions, shipping requests, and low ball offers drowns out the time I have to address responses.
Also, you did not PM me or e-mail me. That is the mechanism I use to give priority to offers as stated in my original thread (which you quoted)

Updated 09/21/08

Priority will be based on the date/time of your e-mail/PM to me. If you offered a reasonable price lower than what I posted you fall in line behind those that offered full price.

If you offered a ridiculously low amount I may not reply at all. I am not hurting for money so I would rather leave the parts on my shelf until I find a fair deal than to let them go for nothing.
I am not trying to be a jerk here, but there is a reason my items are selling and it aint due to my good looks ;)

I am down to the Wheels, Springs, and mirror. The springs have 1 pending payment and 2 in line (slo is #1 in line behind the pending) and the mirror has 1 pending.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back