FS: Lots of aftermarket parts

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I pm'd you on the mufflers, and still you have not pm'd me back what is the deal?

Mufflers may be gone, I am waiting to here back. There are a lot of deals pending and I will update the thread once I know for sure. If you have not received a PM yet it is because i am waiting to here back from others in line.

Trust me, I have been PMing, e-mailing, and talking to people on the phone all day.

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First post has been updated with the items that are sold. Several other items are pending. I will update as payments are received.

Regards

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
as soon as you get me a price shipped ill sent payment your way bud .....

im only taking the che brace fellas the rest is fair game lol

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are the dspecs for sale?

Yes, the D-specs and Vogtland springs are for sale separately now as I have a sale pending for the camber plates.

PM me id you are interested.

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
whats the status on the parts I'm looking for.. i can pick them up today

I am waiting to hear back from the person ahead of you. If i do not hear from him today I will send you a PM and we can arrange pickup.

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have updated the items that are sold and I have added some new items

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I seen the other parts in person.. they are in as described condition..jump on them while you can..... Thank you 2MFF...:beer:

P.S. enjoy that z51:thumb:

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I seen the other parts in person.. they are in as described condition..jump on them while you can..... Thank you 2MFF...:beer:

P.S. enjoy that z51:thumb:

Thanks! It was nice meeting you yesterday. Enjoy the parts!!! :beer:

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
To all of those who have paid for items,

I had some trouble with Fed Ex on Saturday (1 store said their system was done, another said I would have to come back another day because he "shipper" wasn't there) and will not be using them to ship any items. I have redone all of the labels and paid (higher rates) for shipping using UPS. I will be dropping the items off with UPS tomorrow.

If you paid via PayPal (the majority) you will be getting an automated e-mail with the tracking/delivery info. If you do not receive this within 24 hours let me know and I will manually send it.

If you paid via a form other than PayPal I will manually send you the tracking number tomorrow night.

I apologize for any delay as I know some of you paid early last week. I just did not expect this much response in such a short time.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no prob man we understand how shit goes sometime ....... usually i catch hell with ups not fed-ex tho ..... you wanna know the sad part when i got the ups email today i was like wtf is this for and had to think about it for a while lol i really need to quit buying shit online lol

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no prob man we understand how shit goes sometime ....... usually i catch hell with ups not fed-ex tho ..... you wanna know the sad part when i got the ups email today i was like wtf is this for and had to think about it for a while lol i really need to quit buying shit online lol

No shit, it's not uncommon for me to have 3 tracking numbers I'm keeping up with at one time. The UPS guy knows me by name now, he's kind of like a year round santa claus... only he's middle eastern and doesn't have a beard.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back