FS: Lowering Springs, adjustable shocks, interior pieces - Los Angeles, CA

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
I sold my 2013 GT more than a year ago and I've been holding on to these parts partially for sentimental value and the off- chance I will be able to get another S197. The time has come that I've realized it won't happen anytime soon. Time to let go of the parts! I am located in Los Angeles, California. I prefer to not ship any of the parts as they're big and heavy. But if the buyer is happy to cover all shipping expenses, I will ship. All prices are o.b.o.

Ford Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace - $125

I added the GT piece from the GT Track Pack strut bar to give it a little more pop.

rps20150125_170202_zpsum6i0swt.jpg

rps20150125_170220_zpsf0qeltc1.jpg

rps20150125_170237_zpsliaznawf.jpg

Tokico D-Spec Adjustable Shocks/Struts + H&R Super Sports Springs + GT500 Strut Mounts - SOLD

This combination will work for S197 from 05 - 14. I had this on the 13 for 7 months and it made the ride and handling of the Mustang SO great. The shocks can be adjusted from super soft (I'm saying Lexus soft) to extremely stiff at a turn of the included key. The springs lowered the vehicle approximately Fr 1.7"/Rr 2.4". The GT500 mount made it work on all S197's. My favorite mod to the car. I have included how the 13 looked with this setup.

Eibach Camber Bolt - SOLD

Brand-new, never installed. I don't have the original box, but up for grabs if you want a bit more adjustment for alignment.

American Muscle Rear Seat Delete Kit - $100

I test fitted this to the car and then decided against it. I have all listing hardware. This fits 05 - 14 S197's

rps20150125_170506_zpssnntvyjg.jpg

Front Floor Mats (Driver + Passenger) - $30

Ummm... Floor mats. Clean, no marks on them. Black.

rps20150125_170521_zpsc6oiwfia.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
Any idea if the strut tower brace will fit over a blower?

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
Department of boost manifold with a 2014 gt500 tvs blower

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in the rear seat delete. The pictures may be shadowed as there appears to be some different coloration around the edges? If there is none, I am very interested.

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in the shocks/struts/springs, I assume they're still available?

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Im also local, so I would be able to possibly meet up with you depending on what times you're available.

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Im also local, so I would be able to possibly meet up with you depending on what times you're available.

They are available. If you're local, I can even help you install them if you want. Send me a PM and we'll talk more.

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in the rear seat delete. The pictures may be shadowed as there appears to be some different coloration around the edges? If there is none, I am very interested.

It's just dust on the cover. Let me vacuum it up and PM you a picture.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Whats up bro! Glad to see you back around here. Too bad I am saving for air or I would be paying for your coil overs to be shipped to Texas! Still got that damn piston on my key chain too!

r0ng5

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up bro! Glad to see you back around here. Too bad I am saving for air or I would be paying for your coil overs to be shipped to Texas! Still got that damn piston on my key chain too!

Hahha that's awesome man! Glad to be back. Every time I see a mustang, I get the feelz. Miss it!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back