FS QA1 Single adjustable Front struts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
For Sale:

QA1 Single adjustable Front Struts with Coilover kit. Comes with Caster Camber plates. Everything needed to install. DOES NOT HAVE PROVISIONS FOR FRONT SWAY BAR. Springs are 14" 250lbs. ******SOLD!*******

HPIM1575.jpg

They are used with approx 5K miles (no strip passes on them). I went with a set of Lakewood 90/10 struts and Eibach drag springs. Asking $400 plus shipping ******SOLD******

Last edited:

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
So to use these, I'd have to remove my front sway bar?

I currently have the GT500 struts/springs and am not impressed. I got them cheap, so figured I'd try them.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
So to use these, I'd have to remove my front sway bar?

I currently have the GT500 struts/springs and am not impressed. I got them cheap, so figured I'd try them.

Yes.

Lakewood makes 90/10 for our cars now???

Yes Look Here. They also make 70/30's. Talk to Jarrod, Im sure he can get you squared away if your interested.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
yeah i just asked about the 90/10 in the "mastering the 3 link blah blah blah thread" and the following person said garbage.........

there prob the cheapest out there that why i was looking at them.. just curious tho. i know back in the day i recall people running atleast rear lakewood's

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
yeah i just asked about the 90/10 in the "mastering the 3 link blah blah blah thread" and the following person said garbage.........

there prob the cheapest out there that why i was looking at them.. just curious tho. i know back in the day i recall people running atleast rear lakewood's
I have the Lakewood 50/50's for the rear and they're pretty good. Also never heard of using them for fronts...

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
what do they weigh?

What does what weigh? The QA1's fully assembled weigh approx 15lbs a piece. The lakewoods I would guess are comparable to the stock strut in weight.

What does this have to do with my for sale thread???? Please keep your blah blah blah post out of this thread. Thank you!

bigastrk

Reaction score
I will get with ya here in the next day or two if they are still available.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Pending Sale to Luv2cheat. Just waiting on payment.

EDIT: Payment received. SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back