FS: ROUSH M90, 4.6L Long Block, TR3560, and Other Parts

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
All parts are off a 2008 Ford ROUSH Stage 3 edition Mustang.

I have a ROUSH M90 blower with supporting hardware off a 2008 4.6L Mustang for sale; $3,500 or best offer.

In addition, I have VMP Tuning mods to support 510HP at the crank:
-Two smaller pulleys (2.57 and 2.49); $50 each
-ROUSH 12% over-drive crank pulley; $350 obo
-ROUSH HD belt tensioner; SOLD
-FRPP 62mm throttle body; SOLD
-VMP 90mm Intake; $190
-MRT high-flow catted H-pipe; $450 obo

Additional Items:
-ROUSH single strut bar; $75
-ROUSH short shifter; $150
-Ford OEM complete throttle body; $200 obo
-Ford OEM crank pulley; $100 obo
-Ford OEM intake (filter box); $50 obo
-Ford OEM rear disc brake rotors; $50 obo
-Ford OEM radiator, $100 obo
-Ford OEM belt tensioner; $50 (brand new, never used)
-Ford OEM 8.8 limited slip (clutch type) differential (pumpkin), $150 obo
-Ford OEM GT grill with fog lights, $200 obo
-Ford OEM 8.8 differential cover, $25
-Ford OEM K-member with A-Arms, $300 obo
-Ford OEM lower control arms (rear), $100 obo

-Complete 4.6L long block that needs heads rebuilt for sale...$3,000 obo. I am also open to parting it out. Shortblock is in perfect condition. You can still see the cross hatch on the cylinder walls.

-Tremec TR3560 5 spd manual transmission with OEM driveshaft... $1,500 obo
DSC07477.jpg

DSC07478.jpg

DSC07474.jpg

DSC07475.jpg

DSC07479.jpg

DSC07480.jpg

MAF not included
DSC07481.jpg

DSC07482.jpg

DSC07487.jpg

DSC07486.jpg

DSC07484.jpg

DSC07488.jpg

DSC07489.jpg

DSC07492.jpg

DSC07494.jpg

DSC07496.jpg

DSC07498.jpg

All parts are located in Lake Stevens, WA.

Will be adding pics as I remove parts!!

Last edited:

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
No not forged... What does a stock long block go for...? It includes all the sensors, covers, exhaust manifolds, etc.
Dealer quoted me $8,000 for a new one.

My engine builder told me there was a shortage of 4.6L long blocks.

Let me know what is a fair price.

Thanks guys!!

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
if it does need to be rebuilt then probably less than 1k depending on what's wrong with it.

same w/ the transmission. don't think you'll get 2k for it. i paid that much for a tr6060 w/ all the needed parts to install it. trans, clutch, shaft, shifter, ect

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
if it does need to be rebuilt then probably less than 1k depending on what's wrong with it.

same w/ the transmission. don't think you'll get 2k for it. i paid that much for a tr6060 w/ all the needed parts to install it. trans, clutch, shaft, shifter, ect

OK, I appreciate the feed back!!! Transmission is good. Only engine needs a head rebuild; VCT and cams. But I recommend a full rebuilt just for a piece of mind.

Thats why I put OBO (or best offer), I am not sure of how much the long block and heads go for.

All I know is bare new heads go for $900 each...mine at least include valves, springs, rocks, etc...you can reuse everything except for the cams and VCT. Short block is fine.

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
you can usually pick up a set of used heads for around 400. that's for both

You're killing me Bob!!!! I'll let the add run like this for now. My price is not firm on the long block or transmission.

Just in case of anyone that is interested, reason I'm parting out is to make room for my new engine and transmission. My VCT failed on my original engine...so I decided to go all out with a build. So I got to get rid of all this stuff!!

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Can you guarantee all the hardware would be included in the M90 kit?

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
Can you guarantee all the hardware would be included in the M90 kit?

Sure, I just have to find a copy of the ROUSH M90 installation instructions and see whats included so I can make sure I include it.

I am sure I will have to take some of the parts of my new supercharger kit to complete the M90 kit; like the intercooler pump and mount. Since I bought the car new with the ROUSH setup, I am not sure whats stays and what goes with the M90 kit. I will look for a copy of the M90 installation instructions and double check I have all the parts available.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$200 for a stock tb is way off base, $75 to $100 with electronics is reasonable...

If I may suggest...type in whatever part you are selling into the search box, find what other people were asking and then see what they sold for...that will give you a fair market price, may not scare away potential buyers and will stop people from giving you advice on your pricing...

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score

Awesome!! Thank you!!

The only thing I can't supply right now is the wiring and intercooler pump mount bracket. I have no idea where the wiring is since ROUSH installed it and it does not look obviously added in.

Once I get my new supercharger kit from ROUSH, I can include the wiring and intercooler pump and bracket from that kit. Its just on back order right now and it will not be in until 7/9.

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
$200 for a stock tb is way off base, $75 to $100 with electronics is reasonable...

If I may suggest...type in whatever part you are selling into the search box, find what other people were asking and then see what they sold for...that will give you a fair market price, may not scare away potential buyers and will stop people from giving you advice on your pricing...

Like I said, I was going by what new parts go for. A new throttle body from Ford is $424. So I figured I'd ask $200 or whatever offer someone would like to give. Although, I thought it would be pretty hard to sell Ford OEM parts. lol

Thanks for the advice!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can understand your thought process but used parts bring in about 1/4 of what new parts do and with the 5.0's out the 3V market is not what it once was...GLWS!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back