FS: ROUSH M90, 4.6L Long Block, TR3560, and Other Parts

Redfire427

forum member
Reaction score
You can buy with confidence. Gerald is a good guy. He will include what he says.

Carmen

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Hey do you still the tranny? If so how many miles and does it include everything necessary for a trans swap.

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
I have the transmission... Its a TR3560 (5spd). It has 64,322 miles...since day one ran with Red Line D4 full synthetic.
Never had issues with it. I had all the TSBs performed...one where they replaced the syncros.

I have the transmission, bellhousing, and two-piece driveshaft.

What transmission do you have?

P.S. Since I'm new to this selling stuff... Are used MAF sensors sell-able?

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Yea for $30ish I would say. Use the search and check going rates though

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
Hmm, dealer would give me $35 core refund... I was hoping I could sell it for $50ish or so.

I guess I'll just take it to the dealers for $35 refund...

Thanks

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Hmm, dealer would give me $35 core refund... I was hoping I could sell it for $50ish or so.

I guess I'll just take it to the dealers for $35 refund...

Thanks

What dealer? I live about 10 miles from you and have a few stock mafs in the garage.

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
How do you know where I live!!???

All the Ford dealers are supposed to be "collecting" the MAFs. I bought a new one for my new motor and Bickford Ford told me if I bought mine in, they would give me $35.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
How do you know where I live!!???

All the Ford dealers are supposed to be "collecting" the MAFs. I bought a new one for my new motor and Bickford Ford told me if I bought mine in, they would give me $35.

I know things...

Your ad said Lake Stevens on it. Bickford is probably charging about $3000 for a new maf though, lol.

I'm in Marysville.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I have an auto trans but looking to go manual if I cant find someone to trade with.

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
So how much for the blower, fit an 09? Also everything included to run it?

I'm asking $3,500 OBO...

It will include everything needed to install in a 4.6L (05-09)...the only thing is that I have to wait until my new blower arrives before I can complete the M90 kit since I have to use some of the new parts; water pump bracket, water pump, hoses, etc.

My new blower should arrive sometime around the 15th.

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
Was it hard keeping it cooled? Comes with the stock intercooler? BAP and injectors? How many miles on the blower?

Last edited:

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
Was it hard keeping it cooled? Comes with the stock intercooler? BAP and injectors? How many miles on the blower?

No, I ran the stock intercooler for a while...no issues with heat. I then upgraded to the VMP AFCO dual fan unit. It comes with the stock ROUSH intercooler. M90 kit comes with injectors and fuel rail. The blower has 64K miles.
You don't need a BAP or GT500 pumps unless you increase boost to 10PSI or more. 5-7 PSI is OK with stock pump.

VistaVert1983

Short Throw King
Reaction score
Bump, and salute to the members helping with the thread...real good guys on here.....oh and autox that car looks damn good...

Back