fs: sct 3000 $185

07_CALI/SPCL

Reaction score
Do you have to get this unlocked for another car? Excuse my ignorance. Ive never messed with handhelds before.

Dennis-05-Stang

forum member
Reaction score
It is unmarrried which means it is unlocked. Just play and play when you get it! Great price

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He would need a tune first before plug and play but other than that it is good to go and a great price.

07_CALI/SPCL

Reaction score
whats the average price of a tune now? Never dealt with them. I allwasy hear the "free tunes for life" in this case im sure this doesnt apply lol

06LimeGT

forum member
Reaction score
whats the average price of a tune now? Never dealt with them. I allwasy hear the "free tunes for life" in this case im sure this doesnt apply lol
american muscle has "free tunes for life" for 150 but there are other companies that have tunes that are cheaper they just arnt free for life meaning you would pay for updates later on if you added a mod. vmp tuning is a good one, etc just search the forum and you will see plenty of companies to go through.

SolarWar

forum member
Reaction score
I bought a used tuner and have been using the strategy tune it comes with. So purchasing a tune is not necessary, I also don't have any major mods to justify, once I get a gear install then ill spring for the custom tune..

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the strategy tunes only come on the 3015 not the 3000.

07_CALI/SPCL

Reaction score
I need this but Ive spent way to much money lateley on mustang parts, SVE wheels/tires and full suspension.... maybe you will still have it in a couple weeks when I have some more part money!!!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back