FS: Techco 3.0L Supercharger

Boozshey

Reaction score
From what I know Edelbrock and Techco are not compatible. Different blowers and different manufacturers. Techco are all their own beast they were all designed by Techco and most stuff was built in-house.

Oops, brain was thinking to fast. I meant the SMS, not the Edelbrock...

I think the SMS Pulleys will work. From my understanding the same guy helped create both.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
There's a guy named Russ at RMA that is making pulleys for the techcos, I believe. Also, techcoownersgroup.com is a place to go. He posts on that forum every once in a while. I am currently waiting to hear back from him about a 15# or 16# setup for once my motor is finished. BTW: Russ was a former techco employee

OP: would you consider at all separating the 15# components from the kit?

Last edited:

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
Currently Russ has no stock sized pullies that can be used without getting BHJ damper and adapter roughly 600.00 then he has to make the drive pulley of your choice which will take approx. 60+ days on top of the rest. And another 300.00 for that lower pulley. So tack a slow grand onto the price of the Techco. I checked as I was going to sell my Saleen Blower to another member to buy this.

05bluestang

Resident Riceburner Kille
Reaction score
I am running that blower on my car and am making 465whp and 450wtq @ 9 psi. Russ will have some pulleys for the blower by the middle of the month and is also working on cog pulley setup to come out sometime early next year for 12-14 psi and 16-18psi. Yes TECHCO is gone but there are plenty of parts out there and people that know how to work on them, Russ is one of them..................
This is a hell of a price considering it sold for 8k.........

OP, GLWS

1MEANSALEEN

forum member
Reaction score
I am running that blower on my car and am making 465whp and 450wtq @ 9 psi. Russ will have some pulleys for the blower by the middle of the month and is also working on cog pulley setup to come out sometime early next year for 12-14 psi and 16-18psi. Yes TECHCO is gone but there are plenty of parts out there and people that know how to work on them, Russ is one of them..................
This is a hell of a price considering it sold for 8k.........

OP, GLWS

Thank you... your right whoever buys this will be more than happy. I even offered a good deal on tuning and install at shop, cant beat that! - Eric

BlueGT07

Reaction score
Will it bolt right up on my 07 GT 4.6?If so would you take 2 NOS kits towards it or a gt500 eaton blower kit?

Last edited:

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
what is this blower capable of? what does it max out at?

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
Anything higher than 18 psi was never tested or developed.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but what is special / different about the Techco blower? It looks sweet for sure and sounds sweet. I think i read something about reverse screw? I can't seem to find any real info on this thing...nor can I find a website for techco.

1MEANSALEEN

forum member
Reaction score
Bump still got this set up! Comes complete with everything just gotta get a pulley made if you dont want a lot of boost!! Perfect for guys wit built motors if not its just an easy pulley swap bump

Back