Garage Sale: Richmond VA misc items 13 GT

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage.

Stock 18" GT wheels and tires SOLD.

OEM Boss Strut tower bar, Used in good shape $65 obo + shipping. I do not have a box for this so it will be wrapped in bubble wrap then plastic wrap then shipped as it.
SOLD

Stock inner portion of front grille and oem LED fog lights. I have a CDC upper and it uses the outer portion of the stock grille to snap into so you will be only getting the inner with a matte pony emblem cover. So depending on your application you may need the outer portion for your install. $75 obo + shipping.

Pretty sure I posted everything in accordance to forum rules. If I missed anything please let me know and I will correct it. Any other questions PM or drop a comment. All items to be paid for via PayPal (gifted please) unless picked up in person. Shipping will most likely be UPS ground with no additional insurance unless paid for by the buyer. Thanks for looking.

NEW ITEMS ADDED!

2013 Mustang GT spare tire and jack combo. This DOES NOT fit cars with Brembo brakes as I am told, may fit other years please check before you buy! Looking for local pick up on this but will ship at the buyers request. When I shipped my stock wheels and tires on the same coast that I am now it was about $45 a wheel UPS ground. Just to give an idea of what shipping would be. Never has been used $75.00 plus shipping

View attachment 51407

Stock air box with filter and intake tube. NO sound tube included, you will need to get a sound tube delete kit if you don't already have one. Air box was removed with about 500 miles on the car and intake tube around 1200 miles. Both in very good condition. The intake tube is for a manual trans car. I believe auto's need a second breather port. Please check compatibility before you buy. Would like to sell together but would split up if needed. $75.00 plus shipping for both. If separated $60 plus shipping for air box $15 plus shipping for intake tube.

View attachment 51405
View attachment 51406

Last edited:

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Man, if I had the cash I'd be half tempted to pick up that set of 18's for the winter.

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Richmond VA, sorry I had it in the thread title, but didn't put it anywhere in the body.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back