Gateway Mustang Suspension?

Tungsten_GT

forum member
Reaction score
Down at Mustang Week and I've been seeing the Gateway suspension parts in their booth. Has anyone had any experience with them? Comparison to other brands?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
http://www.gatewaymustang.com/

Looks like they primarily cater to vintage Mustang's
Their website bloody sucks, but it did say the S197 parts are in the "testing phase."

A lot of companies have tried to enter the S197 market and later left it: there's too much competition at all levels.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
never heard of them, for S197 or classic/vintage mustangs. But I have ordered from NPD, Mustang Depot, CJ's, and Laurel Mountain before for my '66

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I know these guys pretty well. They sponsor the Track day and Autocross at MW. GREAT bunch of guys, and they know their stuff.

Unfortunately, I do not have any of their parts on my car, mainly because my car was already modded by the time I met these folks at MW four years ago. But I would not hesitate to run their stuff on my ride.

I didn't go to MW this year, but they usually have three S197s representing their company, two Kona blue 2011-2012s, and a red wide body 05-09 body style. All three cars are bad fast on the autocross course every year.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good things.

I know one of their guys swung by our place not too long ago and picked up some S550 parts. We had a good chat.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back