General discussion section

johnnyk416

Black Sunshine
Reaction score
There should be a general discussion section, every other forum I am on has one. It just a good section to have and weeds out the posts in the tech section that 99% of you get annoyed with.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There should be a general discussion section, every other forum I am on has one. It just a good section to have and weeds out the posts in the tech section that 99% of you get annoyed with.

You honestly have not noticed the Mustang Chat forum or the Pitstop? Hell, you had to scan past both sections to get to here and post about us not having those sections.

johnnyk416

Black Sunshine
Reaction score
You honestly have not noticed the Mustang Chat forum or the Pitstop? Hell, you had to scan past both sections to get to here and post about us not having those sections.

I have seen them both just never really read the description of the pit stop my bad, figured by the title it was racing stuff! But hey I am only human and make mistakes , but really do appreciate the condicending comment. PROBABLY WHY I DON'T POST MUCH ON HERE!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't get all butthurt, u need a thick skin especially when u post less than in a stellar manner.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have seen them both just never really read the description of the pit stop my bad, figured by the title it was racing stuff!
I can see how two forums titled Drag Rracing and Corner Carving Racing up in the Tech section then one titled Pitstop in the Non Tech General Discussion forum would throw you off.

But hey I am only human and make mistakes , but really do appreciate the condicending comment. PROBABLY WHY I DON'T POST MUCH ON HERE!!

Hold on... wait... let me check.... looking... yup, I was right.

nafwg.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back