Give me your input! Wheel color suggestions...

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
So I'm keeping the Drifts from Ol Yeller and I've decided I want to an unconventional color. Yellow Blaze kind of restricted my color options so I'm ready to do some experimentation. Something along the line of this?

6824A47C-AC04-4AF8-AF1A-A73741DCD086_zpswrxgewwh.jpg

Or a dark dark gold?

I've got a Magnetic S550 like what's pictured above. Thanks for the input!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
This \/\/\/ All day long.

13457117724_d0453f878a_o.jpg

J/K! I'd go with a dark gold/copper on Magnetic. That would look sick on your car, IMHO.

If you want to get a little crazy, I think red or blue would work on magnetic as well... maybe even orange! If you want to stay conservative, can't go wrong with the classic black or silver, either.

I know I'm not much help! LOL

Are you going to do anything else visually to the car? Like adding stripes or any other color accents (i.e. mirrors)?

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha. No other color accents that I can think of. If I did, they'd probably be inspired by whatever wheel color I go with (badging, spoiler maybe, etc.)

Your thoughts were/are my first thoughts - dark gold/bronze and funny enough, red/blue. I think red might actually be a cool combo.

Trying to stay away from Black/Silver as long as possible. Of course I may just give in and go with those smoothie caps!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back