Go ahead and put me in the totaled car club...

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy fuck Mike, glad your OK!

Mattamus

forum member
Reaction score
Well at least you are not injured. Cars can be replaced.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I'm fine just a little shaken up. He said I ran the red light but i have witnesses stating it was his fault. I wanted to literally cry and beat the fuck out of the dude but I decided not to. I made the thread while I was waiting for the tow truck. I had it towed to the body shop my brother works at so that's good.

Josh you can come get it. It wasn't damaged from what I've seen.

I'm thinking if they do total it I may get a 5.0 or I may go back to a diesel truck. Time will tell.

Thanks for the concern guys.
I literally had the same thing happen to me just days after finishing a build....if I didn't have witnesses I would have been fucked, because a school teacher ran a red light on me, and she said I was the one who did. I hope your ok and make out alright.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Yeah I'm good but my head is still a little fuzzy. I'm going to see how I feel later and tomorrow. I just keep thinking about and wanting to cry. Lol. I'm just hoping I get what a Saleen is worth and then I'll start looking at cars. I'm thinking just go with a fox body for a weekend toy. I'm still in disbelief that this happend.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are doing okay. If that happened to me and i wasn't hurt i would have a hard time not going into a rage on the other driver. It's good you had witnesses backing up your story. Hopefully they were willing to give written statements. Good luck, and if it is totaled out i hope you decide to stay in the mustang world.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Yeah I'm good but my head is still a little fuzzy. I'm going to see how I feel later and tomorrow. I just keep thinking about and wanting to cry. Lol. I'm just hoping I get what a Saleen is worth and then I'll start looking at cars. I'm thinking just go with a fox body for a weekend toy. I'm still in disbelief that this happend.

Go get checked out, you should have had the officer that made the report document that you were going to go get checked out but not by ambulance. If you wait too long his insurance will claim it is not related to the accident. You should go before 24 hrs and at most not more than 72 hrs.

Glad your ok and sorry to here about your car. Like was said earlier, buy back salvage and part out. And remember you own it until they settle so don't let them low ball you.

yz85rider2002

forum member
Reaction score
DAng man that sucks to see. Glad you are okay though. Like the others have said, go get checked out. Buy the car back from insurance and part out what you can.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry man. Glad everyone is ok, even the idiot who isn't owning up to running the light.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
My brother looked at it and said it is as good as totaled. I'll see what I can do about buying it back. I just don't have the room for it.

Were u making a turn and he ran the light after it turned red?

I was going straight and so was he. He spun me 90°

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Damn... that damage on first glance looks bad. I'm glad you are OK though, it just sucks because we all know you really enjoyed that car.

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
He would have been going to the hospital with multiple bruises and lacerations caused by his air bag. It would just be really ironic that they resemble blunt force trauma wounds...

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My brother looked at it and said it is as good as totaled. I'll see what I can do about buying it back. I just don't have the room for it.

I was going straight and so was he. He spun me 90°

Yeah I figured it was totaled. I was thinking small chance it wouldn't be as its a Saleen.

Here is mine which was totaled, same type of damage, just on the driver side vs passenger:

IMG_0004.jpg~original

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
damn....im sad now....

Ive had people nearly pull out infront of me lately, while they had a RED light, and had been sitting there for probably a minute or so. they know the light is red, it hasnt changed yet, just decide "im gonna go"

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back