Going out to Houston raceway!

ayabrego

Sprayed yaaa
Reaction score
I am going out to Houston raceway this weekend for my first time going to a drag strip ever! I want to try and get the best time. What are some tips that i can try to remember before I go out? I know there was a similar thread but there wasn't much content in it. Any information you all have for me is better than nothing!(how to launch etc)

taylor_reid

forum member
Reaction score
I am going out to Houston raceway this weekend for my first time going to a drag strip ever! I want to try and get the best time. What are some tips that i can try to remember before I go out? I know there was a similar thread but there wasn't much content in it. Any information you all have for me is better than nothing!(how to launch etc)

Tires?
Mods?
Auto or manual?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Are you going Friday night for Street Night or Saturday during that whole drift/drag race/party deal?

ayabrego

Sprayed yaaa
Reaction score
Tires?
Mods?
Auto or manual?

Street tires, manual , Cold air, tune, axlebacks.
Are you going Friday night for Street Night or Saturday during that whole drift/drag race/party deal?

I wanted to go on friday night but I will be at the drake concert at reliant arena. (thats what brought me to houston) I am going saturday an I must say i am very excited. Are you going to be there us-1?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Can't seem to get the damn tires I paid for last week shipped to me yet. Track prep will probably suck so try to find the best groove you can. Left lane has a narrow groove to begin with so stick to the right lane.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're fucked. :roflmao:

Going to be an interesting clutch-burning session trying to get it to hook.

LoL. Cold, but true. You wont learn much with street tires on I'm afraid. I think regardless what you do, you're going to have trouble launching. Good luck though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back