Good Morning Gents...

arson777

forum member
Reaction score
Hey there fellow S197 forum members. I've never really introduced myself on here or posted many pictures of my stang. Absolutely love this forum. Always very informative and have found just about everything I've ever had a question for using the almighty Search button. I've purchased many parts from a handful of great sellers here.
Anywho, I'm Arson777. Im from CA. I own a 2005 Mustang GT and a 1995 Mustang gts.
Mod list for the GT,
Procharger P1SC stage 2 3.7 pulley (thanks to fdjizm)
Lund tune
GT500 TB
FRPP manifold
39# injectors and KB BAP
Fluidyne radiator & 3600cfm fan, 160* stat
JBA LTH-O/R h-pipe
Ford racing stingers
BMR X-treme anti roll bar
BMR UCA
Eibach sportlines (soon to be CJ's)
Tokico D-specs
Cross drilled & slotted rotors, stainless braided lines
DDM tunning HID's
FRPP 4.10's.
AM Saleen 18's running 305 M/T in the rear
Now for some pix...
(hope this tapatalk app works for these)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354820950.368050.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354820972.977630.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354820997.741424.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354821015.226412.jpg

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
They worked. Nice cars and welcome to the forum.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
This is a great forum. I lurked for awhile too so I wouldn't fuck up and post in tech and get smacked down. Now this is by far my favorite forum.

arson777

forum member
Reaction score
Same here, favorite by far.
I've thought about doing a build thread on my car but it's been done a few times. Or at least pics of my progress and struggles during the build. Its nothing special though.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
intro thread 21 months after you joined... :lol:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Better late than never! I also lurked for a while before I really started posting. Got flamed one time for posting something in tech that should have gone somewhere else. Learned my lesson there!

And on a side note, maybe it's the angle of you pics, but all I can say is...Holy Huge Tires, Batman! What widths are those bolognies? Looks great!

Edit - nevermind, I didn't read your stats good enough..I see, 305's out back...nice!

arson777

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you.
Yea the offset is actually for a new edge stang so they stick out just a bit however I like the look of how it flows off the fender flare. Never had any rubbing issues either.

Last edited:

arson777

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Taxman.
Love my procharger. I'm sure your buddy will have a blast with it. The install is really straight forward. One thing I'd suggest is some Tbolt style clamps. I've blown a few couplers right off the connecting pipes a few times. Last one I blew was off the GT500 TB. Fixed that quick with a Tbolt clamp I picked up on eBay.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Thanks Taxman.
Love my procharger. I'm sure your buddy will have a blast with it. The install is really straight forward. One thing I'd suggest is some Tbolt style clamps. I've blown a few couplers right off the connecting pipes a few times. Last one I blew was off the GT500 TB. Fixed that quick with a Tbolt clamp I picked up on eBay.

Already on it. I've got a Vortech on mine and had a pipe blow off once. Switched to the T style and haven't had a problem since.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back