Got some used springs, need help identifying these struts.

M1L1T1A

forum member
Reaction score
So I got some steeda ultra lites from a guy on Craigslist for cheap, and they came with these struts already mounted. Any idea what they are? They have the number 110606B printed on them.
Are they worth keeping on? I had planned on putting on some different struts but if these aren't terrible I will try these first.
YAu14pH.jpg

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
Def FRPPs. Not the softest strut around in my experience . Had those with my steeda springs ..
Currently on tokicos with frpp springs and its much softer

M1L1T1A

forum member
Reaction score
So am I going to hate the ride compared to stock with ultra lite steedas?

97camastang06

forum member
Reaction score
Yea there pretty much so so. With frpp springs there ok, I made the mistake of using these with eibach sport lines and every bump felt like my car was falling apart

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
tokico,frpp,and steeda use the same dampers. I believe steeda is the only ones who have their own custom valving though!
I have the steedas with my Sportlines and the ride is much better than the K's on stock dampers!

M1L1T1A

forum member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but they sure do look like gt500 mounts, verify the part numbers and cancel the order

So how do you like the konis with the ultra lites? Amiss it a pretty forgiving ride? Those are what I was looking at getting if these don't work for me. I daily drive my mustang and I have dealt with harsh riding lowered vehicles before. Never again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back