granite counters

06ROUSH425RWHP

my blowers a baby
Reaction score
Hey guys, I dont mean to use this site as a advertisement. I am a granite countertop and tile contractor. Over the past few months i have gone from 14 employees to 4. I have now moved to a smaller shop and have lots of granite remnants that i need to get rid of. Most of the materials are half slabs or less and would work well on bars, bath vanities, or small kitchens. I will be giving this material away to customers paying for labor only. Any member of this site i will be giving family labor prices to fabricate and install the material.

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am redoing my whole kitchen (most of the house, for that matter) but I'm guessing a road trip to Colorado isn't in the picture.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I dont mean to use this site as a advertisement. I am a granite countertop and tile contractor. Over the past few months i have gone from 14 employees to 4. I have now moved to a smaller shop and have lots of granite remnants that i need to get rid of. Most of the materials are half slabs or less and would work well on bars, bath vanities, or small kitchens. I will be giving this material away to customers paying for labor only. Any member of this site i will be giving family labor prices to fabricate and install the material.

Where are you located?

06ROUSH425RWHP

my blowers a baby
Reaction score
my location is southern california and colorado might be worth it if its a big job. i am also going to colorado on a spring snow goose hunt so its possible. either way let me know if you have any questions.

06ROUSH425RWHP

my blowers a baby
Reaction score
How close to San Diego? I'm going to need a bunch of countertops and tile, but not until the end of summer probably. Maybe we can meet at the build site and talk...

San diego is fine im in corona and my shops in ontario. when you get close to being ready to start making decisions on colors and details just let me know. I ve done a lot of work for people effected by the big bear fires so i am familiar with your situation. And because your from this forum i will give you a good deal. By that i mean that knowbody on this planet will offer you better price , service , and quality than that of my company.

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great offer, but if you saw my 'House Mod' thread you know I do all my own work. I'll be building all new cutom cabinets for the kitchen to fit the appliances in some non-standard locations.

Bummer though, cuz both my sisters (interior designers) have really been pushing the granite. Best of luck staying afloat through the next couple of years!

Where in CO are you hunting? We could aways get together and I'll buy you a brew.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back