Griggs Racing suspension build.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Same length, even though there are the relo brackets? (Install won't be for at least another 2 weeks or so, so I'm not rushing it)

Correct. Here are the instructions for the poly bushing LCAs

pic_zpsnijzhuhk.png

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Awesome!
I already downloaded that from their website. The only thing I'm missing now is a good weekend. Haha!
Hahaha just LCAs is like a thirty minute affair.

But yea, some of the stuff isn't on the website, I've had to email Bruce on a few occasions for stuff.

Also just found out from Bruce thay S197 hubs and brakes will work on the SLA kit along with electronic steering. Awe yis.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
516560977b35d2432d4bcfcebc95c7ee.jpg

Does that look right?
Depends on what was intended and whether the offset is toward the outside (tire side) or toward the inside. There is a slight effect on axle roll steer and another on what happens to the thrust angle as the axle is adjusted laterally (typically for "centering" purposes).

Norm

alrefire

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha just LCAs is like a thirty minute affair.

But yea, some of the stuff isn't on the website, I've had to email Bruce on a few occasions for stuff.

Also just found out from Bruce thay S197 hubs and brakes will work on the SLA kit along with electronic steering. Awe yis.
Yea, I know there aren't any excuses, but it's been like 20-40 degrees outside [emoji14] and wet!
Depends on what was intended and whether the offset is toward the outside (tire side) or toward the inside. There is a slight effect on axle roll steer and another on what happens to the thrust angle as the axle is adjusted laterally (typically for "centering" purposes).

Norm
Ahh...
looks like I'm going to have to do more research!

Last edited:

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yeh it does hang rather low. I was a little worried about it for a while, VIR has a few turns that i straddle the apex's and no contact there so far.

alrefire

forum member
Reaction score
Yeh it does hang rather low. I was a little worried about it for a while, VIR has a few turns that i straddle the apex's and no contact there so far.
I've got a friend that has a torque arm on his new edge.
He said he rarely scrapes. on those few ocassions when he does, his heart sinks.

alrefire

forum member
Reaction score
Install this saturday! Springs, phb, and lcas

I need my shocks and struts to not blow in the next year haha
After turbo goes back in, I'm getting a torque arm, then watts link, then the coilovers

alrefire

forum member
Reaction score
I lost one of the bushings -.-
Anyone know what the torque spec is for the relo brackets?

EDIT: found them
They are installed. You hear everything, but it is so responsive!!!!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back