GT/CS/Super Snake Side Scoops

XxBoostinxX

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for advice on how these might look on a Saleen? I have never seen one with them nor could find a photo. What do you guys think?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, don't do it. I don't think it would compliment the Saleen body kit, and just wouldn't look right, IMHO.

But I always say, it's your car, and if you like it, then do it. If you don't like it, they should come off pretty easily. Mine are held on by two-sided tape, so if I ever get tired of them, I can take them off, and no permanent marks/holes will be left behind.

Last edited:

XxBoostinxX

forum member
Reaction score
Wouldnt do it!
Lol, thanks! I think I'm leaning that way.
Yeah, I agree, don't do it. I don't think it would compliment the Saleen body kit, and just would look right, IMHO.

But I always say, it's your car, and if you like it, then do it. If you don't like it, they should come off pretty easily. Mine are held on by two-sided tape, so if I ever get tired of them, I can take them off, and no permanent marks/holes will be left behind.
Thanks for your opinion bud. It is greatly appreciated. That is really what I was thinking about if it would compliment or take away the body lines the car already has. I think they look really good on some cars and look cheesy on others. Maybe I am just trying to hard to do something different.

28ONE

Reaction score
Your car is already different by being a Saleen. IMO pretty bad ass, especially being blacked out!

Last edited:
Back