GT-R Wheels - 20x10

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Came up on a good deal on some GT-R reps, but all they have are 20x10's. Will these fit all around? Also, anyone have any pics besides the GT-R mustang pics with these wheels on a mustang?

Thanks

Joser281

Reaction score
I got those. I believe the widest you can do in the front is 20X9" but I could be wrong (maybe someone could correct me on this). You should have no problem in the back because I got the axis ones and they are 20X10.5" and I've been happy with them for 2 yrs. now lol. Im at work right now (graveyard shift) but when I get home I'll snap some pics and post them up if I get a chance :thumb2:

EDIT: Here's an old one that I have and still sits like this:
Photo0016.jpg

Last edited:

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. Those look like the black ones, correct? I want to buy them but I can't find any in the 20x9

Joser281

Reaction score
Looks good. Those look like the black ones, correct? I want to buy them but I can't find any in the 20x9

Yes they are. It'll be hard to find them now because I called axis earlier in the year and they said that they discontinued these wheels in 2008 or something. I'm sure there are still stores with them in their wherehouse selling them but you just got to look for them. Now that I think of it I had these rims for more than 2 yrs. (time is flying)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back