GT500 S/C Swap on my 4.6 "DOB Manifold"

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Oh man. I was wondering if the 1 bid was going to be from someone else trying to do the kit.

I have a feeling in about 3-6 months used gt500 parts are going to be a bit more costly.

Thats why I'm getting all the stuff now.

Also, I called the guy up and he took $65 shipped for the rails, so bid away :evil:

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Those fore rails look sharp, definitely a future upgrade for me. Do you know if they come in blue?

Nope,, they don't come in anything anymore! There was evidently an internal conflict within the company and it is no longer.. There are several options out there, but this is just bling. I chuckle when I hear vendors say they increase performance... LOL. Maybe if you were talking a 1000+ HP machine they would be necessary. Not for us little people and our 450-650.

Thanks for the heads up crown cause I will be using the EV14's:thumb2:...you should know I got them from you!! I think I will stick with the 500's powdercoated black!!

That is the way I would go to do it again:oops1:. The total cost was @ $300 for the rails, and easily $150 for the fittings etc... but I like candy too..

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope,, they don't come in anything anymore! There was evidently an internal conflict within the company and it is no longer.. There are several options out there, but this is just bling. I chuckle when I hear vendors say they increase performance... LOL. Maybe if you were talking a 1000+ HP machine they would be necessary. Not for us little people and our 450-650.

That is the way I would go to do it again:oops1:. The total cost was @ $300 for the rails, and easily $150 for the fittings etc... but I like candy too..

Fore has reopened. You can google them or even do a search on this forum.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score

That's all I am looking for is a little bling. Not this year all funds are going to the DOB setup, but down the road.

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Yup Justin and the now former Mrs. split up leading to Fore Precision closing up. Justin has since opened up as Fore Innovations. S&H Performance are authorized Fore vendors. I really loved their products but as of late Division X has been all over my car.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Yup Justin and the now former Mrs. split up leading to Fore Precision closing up. Justin has since opened up as Fore Innovations. S&H Performance are authorized Fore vendors. I really loved their products but as of late Division X has been all over my car.

Yeah, I am very happy with the quality. Sucks the down time opened the door for others to take some of their market. Hear good things about Division X which is good for the consumer.

BTW.. love the look of your car. Nice clean look to it!

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment! I want what's under your hood, hopefully in the next couple months before a major show down here. I would love to shock everyone when I open the hood.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment! I want what's under your hood, hopefully in the next couple months before a major show down here. I would love to shock everyone when I open the hood.

True Hotrodder!