Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Yep unfortunately at work they are saying initially there shouldn't be any furloughs or RIFs (reduction in force), but it could be a reality that I may face. VERY BAD THINGS FOR ALL!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the next 4 years of this! America spoke and voted him back in so buckle up, it's going to be a heck of a ride!

06gtimpact

forum member
Reaction score
Rear bumper has a quarter sized hole in it, need patched and painted. Or would it be cheaper to get a used bumper off CL and just have it repainted?

06gtimpact

forum member
Reaction score
I've been checking newtakeoff.com but never been able to find a rear. There is a white one on CL now so i was leaning towards that. Where would you recommend for paint?

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
RT's Body Shop in Norfolk off of Little Creek Rd has done alot on mine. Or Greorge Farrish Body Shop in Portsmouth on Portsmouth Blvd, repaired and painted my tonneau cover.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows of a place to get an unobtainable Mini 14, series 581, please let me know. I'd like to get one before they get banned forever, but would rather not pay over a grand for it.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Disregard the last message. Found one.

Mini141_zps75806f3e.jpg

Thank you to Nick for trying to help me find one. He found one at a great price, but I couldn't get to it in time. These are selling like hot cakes for up to three times MSRP.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Disregard the last message. Found one.

Mini141_zps75806f3e.jpg

Thank you to Nick for trying to help me find one. He found one at a great price, but I couldn't get to it in time. These are selling like hot cakes for up to three times MSRP.

Nice Brady, where did you find it?

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice Brady, where did you find it?

Gunbroker.com, the guy posted it at 0755 and I grabbed it after a few emails to him about it. After I did the "Buy it Now" he confided that he had already gotten several offers/questions about it in the short time it was up. Luckily he was just a collector just looking to sell, not someone gouging due to the ban legislation up before Congress.

Most of the prices on Gunbroker are ridiculous for anything "assault rifle" related.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is that type of weapon used for? Hunting, home defense, sniper for hire?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back