Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
Doug here you go:

DougCover.jpg

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
cars and coffee and then a nice show at Fairfield then off to Jenaros

Like we discussed lets roll to Cecil Proffits World of Wheels International Custom Auto show after Cars and Coffee then to the Fairfield show. That way we will be in the area for Jenros.

Last edited:

rayS197

Reaction score
I called VMP today and spoke with Cotty Parks to get more info on a private track rental. the flyer is on the website but he had more to offer.

1 Lane with 8 cars and the track prepped all the way down would be $1430. additional charge for extra cars.

2 lanes with 16 cars tracked prepped all the way is $2130. additional cost for more than 16 cars.

The more cars we have the cheaper the pricing for each individual. Track times would be from 10 am - 6pm , Tues thru Friday. A deposit must be made and all fees must be prior as the Flyer states 3 days.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you like it! Just practicing with photoshop. I would like to have had a pic without the sun spot in the middle of it, but I guess it still came out okay looking.

Tim we need to get some photos of both mine soon before the fox body goes.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
I called VMP today and spoke with Cotty Parks to get more info on a private track rental. the flyer is on the website but he had more to offer.

1 Lane with 8 cars and the track prepped all the way down would be $1430. additional charge for extra cars.

2 lanes with 16 cars tracked prepped all the way is $2130. additional cost for more than 16 cars.

The more cars we have the cheaper the pricing for each individual. Track times would be from 10 am - 6pm , Tues thru Friday. A deposit must be made and all fees must be prior as the Flyer states 3 days.
wow at that price would need more than 16 cars.

rayS197

Reaction score
ya, it works out to be around $135 for 16 cars. if we get 20 it would be $122 per car. I mentioned our travel distance, price of gas etc., and he wouldnt budge!! Im not to keen on that. too much money for me.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
negative. family weekend.
anyone interested in buying my MTX sub?? Gonna post it here before it goes in the classifieds. $400

I might be interested. Is it with the amp as well?

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
I guess we could all meet at Pembroke mall again and roll in there. We are game for what ever

rayS197

Reaction score
A friend of mine owns a 1957 Chevy Pickup that he had a frame off restoration completed after a five loonnnggg years. He took me by there on Tuesday and its a very nice truck. Last time I saw it, in 2006 he was having it towed from one shop to another and it was in 1000 pieces and looked like it had been sitting outside for decades. Im gonna go there tomorrow and snap a few pics. I forgot all the details and no its not by far a stock restoration. This thing has a nasty ass cam in it and a full trans pack, 3.55 gears etc... I'll get all the details tomorrow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back