Has anyone else been through this?

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input here I appreciate it. And if you guys want to be blunt with me that's OK - I wore my big boy undies to work today. ;)

Vapour I understand. I have read of people here who had a Saleen end up ruined after crap ended up in the blower from a wrecked engine. I realize it's rare, it's not likely.

Quick question regarding the 2007 GT500. Is that one to stay away from? How big of a deal is the 2nd gear issue?

The Saleen even with a 10# pulley would be safe for your stock engine, the x-factor will be the tuner... you need to go to a reputable place and get it dyno-tuned.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
No. I'm a very decisive person. Perhaps a dose of Mydol would help since only WOMEN have that problem!!!!
I'm surprised a gay man would know anything about women let alone mydol. Did you read this in a book somewhere?? :lol:

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Did 702GT tell me I'm gonna strap a set of hairy nads to my car?? I see people do that all the time with those balls underneath the back of their trucks. lol kinda makes my gaydar go bleep bleep. :lol2:

Is the Whipple probably going to be the "safest" of all the options to put on a stock motor?

Just make sure you have your girlfriend due the install.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised a gay man would know anything about women let alone mydol. Did you read this in a book somewhere?? :lol:

That's twice you mentioned the word "gay" in one thread. Just tell your girlfriend about your tendencies.....she might understand.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
ROFLCOPTER

I found an 07 today with 11K on it. Had the tranny TSB done on it. But it was a lemon law'd auction car. Not real interested in that one.

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
If you get your car blown, like others have said, make sure it's quality stuff from a quality tuner. I personally recommend Brenspeed. They have a house for you to stay at so you save the $$ on a hotel, plust they have the best customer service I have ever seen. They have done everything on my car, even though they are 3 states away.

Back