headlight adjustment?

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
how do you adjust the headlights? i need to raise the beams and cant find the adjustment. i found the weird thing on the back of the bulb housing that has a little arrow and r/l but i need to go up and down. these silly assed monsterous Racemasters ruined my light alignment .

Last edited:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how do you adjust the headlights? i need to raise the beams and cant find the adjustment. i foude the weird thing on the back of the bulb housing that has a little arrow and r/l but i need to go up and down. these silly assed monsterous Racemasters ruined my light alignment .

All I have found is the top rad. support has an 8mm (I believe it's 8) bolt to loosen and use the slot to push pull it. It doesn't move much. When I put in my HID's I lowered mine a bit using those. Remove the bolt entirely and you see the very small window of adjustment there.

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
no just tried it, theres a little bit R-L but nothing F-R, took the screw out to look.
does anybody know how properly?

if you get a mirror and look into the back of the r-l thing there is a hex hole, id rather not screw up my light till i know for sure.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no just tried it, theres a little bit R-L but nothing F-R, took the screw out to look.
does anybody know how properly?

if you get a mirror and look into the back of the r-l thing there is a hex hole, id rather not screw up my light till i know for sure.

the window of adjustment means a small slot. see that it is able to move a bit? (mine does on both the '05 and the '06).

the plastic assy. has the slot (you know, the light itself)

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
thatd be the black part of the housing where it screws to the radiator support? thats what i tried? can you take a pic?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back