Help a DUMBA$$ out!!!!!

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In my infinite wisdom...and over the four months my car has been down I somehow managed to loose the retaining clip for the plastic line to the slave cyclinder on the bellhousing.. You would THINK it would be available from FORD....NOT! The only way to get the .50 clip is to order the $55 line! That SUCKS...So if anybody can help a brother out on where to find one..PLEASE DO!!!! I am enclosing a couple of pics...obviously the clip I need isn't there but you can tell where it goes to clarify what I'm talking about...HELPPPPPPPP Mr Wizard...HELPPPPPPPP!

Last edited:

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mar Mac tie wire?? :idea:

You're close....why don't you come by and reassemble my POS for me...I seem to be running into problem after problem.......PM me you number please...I SERIOUSLY would like you to stop by and look at something and give me your opinion....how's the other project coming along...gonna be ready by the time MMP opens?

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're close....why don't you come by and reassemble my POS for me...I seem to be running into problem after problem.......PM me you number please...I SERIOUSLY would like you to stop by and look at something and give me your opinion....how's the other project coming along...gonna be ready by the time MMP opens?

Call me anytime Don. I'd be happy to help if I can. The 95 is coming along. I'll be ready by the first of March if I could ever get the car back from the chassis shop. I never realized it took 2 months + to do a 25.5 cage!!! :furious:

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
I had to order the line as well. Then found some of the clips at a local hardware store and bought all of them.

If you need one, let me know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back