Help with Wheel Color!!

Stangphan

Reaction score
I normally don't ask opinions on what to do with my car because most of the time I don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks....but I cannot decide between the gunmetal or the silver wheels on my mineral grey gt.

Thoughts anyone?

And yes I know it's a crappy photoshop job....I'm bad with computers and did it on paint.

54a18ce155ade8f1c0e85bbb33db629a.jpg
903adf964e2c962003f0e12feb9f1ca3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
A friend has anthracite razors on his mineral.... they are great with that color, so I say gunmetal all the way.

Stangphan

Reaction score
Gunmetal has been the direction I'm leaning but my worry is that they will "blend in" with the color too much. I do love the anthracite from what I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
Gunmetal has been the direction I'm leaning but my worry is that they will "blend in" with the color too much...

I'd tend to agree with that sentiment based on the pics. But on the other hand the two sets of gunmetal and anthracite wheels I've had on my car (tungsten) match the car pretty well

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
You always want some contrast between the wheels and the car; something that makes an expensive set of wheels 'pop'.

Sorry, but gunmetal gray wheels on a gunmetal gray car is pretty boring. So are black wheels on a black car, white wheels on a white car, and red wheels on a red car.

So I'm voting polished or chrome. :clap:

3759432553_00b4985460_o.jpg

P1020568.jpg

Last edited:

Stephen31201

forum member
Reaction score
Hit the silver with a scotch brite pad and go brushed aluminum. Just my opinion.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I'm leaning toward the gunmetal.

You always want some contrast between the wheels and the car; something that makes an expensive set of wheels 'pop'.

Sorry, but gunmetal gray wheels on a gunmetal gray car is pretty boring. So are black wheels on a black car, white wheels on a white car, and red wheels on a red car.

So I'm voting polished or chrome. :clap:

3759432553_00b4985460_o.jpg

Wow. I'm normally not a fan of polished wheels, especially that style on a Mustang but that looks fucking great!

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Just because I can im voting for something different. Go with a dark blue color, bright green, bronze, or something different... Heck dont take the easy way out. Be a man!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back