Holy expensive batman

cop on my back

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up a used 2015 GT with the recaros and track pack with only 4000 miles on it. Starting to look at the aftermarket goodies and shit man, $$$$ I guess I will be waiting a while for the prices to come down before I pull any triggers. The weak Canadian dollar is not helping me either.

At least I now have a Mustang again! Oh wait, it is in storage for the winter.:facepalm:

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! Yeah prices have for sure went up for S550 parts. ALOT of good deals this week for Black Friday though. Have any pics??

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
I feel like Darren's Mustangs are just therapeutic, kind of like the bonsai trees in Karate Kid - wax on, wax off

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The cost of mods played a part in me selling my '05 years ago. I loved the car, but it was friggin' expensive to do pretty much anything to it. Prices started climbing when the 4.6 arrived and have continued going up since. I rolled back my Mustang ownership and bought '91 LX 5.0. I can justify/afford to mod it.

Love the newer cars and especially their engines. I don't love the cost to play.

Also...pics dammit!! HA!

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up a used 2015 GT with the recaros and track pack with only 4000 miles on it. Starting to look at the aftermarket goodies and shit man, $$$$ I guess I will be waiting a while for the prices to come down before I pull any triggers. The weak Canadian dollar is not helping me either.

At least I now have a Mustang again! Oh wait, it is in storage for the winter.:facepalm:

$1.32 cdn to buy 1 us dollar. That's a 32% price increase right there. Hey, I thought you bought a new 2014 a while back..after your GF totaled the older GT ? Did you trade the 2014 in?

cop on my back

forum member
Reaction score
$1.32 cdn to buy 1 us dollar. That's a 32% price increase right there. Hey, I thought you bought a new 2014 a while back..after your GF totaled the older GT ? Did you trade the 2014 in?

Good memory, no that deal fell through as they wouldn't take mine as a trade in because of the crash repair.
They are calling for snow in a few days here and they salt the shit out of the roads so storage in a warm garage is best. Pics soon. It is dark by 5pm here now, so hard to get a pic during the work week.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back