How about a weekend at Barona? Dec 6 & 7

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I wish i would have gotten you guys's numbers on Saturday.. i was out the door when there were some nasty rain clouds here in Murrieta.. then i checked the weather sites and they claimed a chance of rain in the afternoon in lakeside.. so i said why chance it.. was it a full day? no ambulance running off in the afternoon? Fuck

Next time you come down bring your gear. Just remember it doesn't rain in southern calif. LOL.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
We left about 12:30... Ken's car had no oil pressure, and Paul had a belt let go. With a 180-mile drive ahead of him, he decided to call it quits then.

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I completely forgot to say thanks for all of the pics/vids that Don, Ed took.
So... Thanks! :beer:

don_w said:
We left about 12:30... Ken's car had no oil pressure, and Paul had a belt let go. With a 180-mile drive ahead of him, he decided to call it quits then.
Hope everything is OK with Ken's car. Paul losing a belt.... reminds me to get a spare belt !

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score

Hope everything is OK with Ken's car. Paul losing a belt.... reminds me to get a spare belt !

Your welcome, PM me your address and I'll send you a CD with everything I took.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score

Paul had like 5 used belts with him, but not a new one. The one he put on was plenty good to drive home with, but he didn't want to trust it on the track.

Your welcome, PM me your address and I'll send you a CD with everything I took.
Dummy me... I didn't keep a copy of your stuff last night. I made the copies for Paul and Ken, but not for myself. D'Oh!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back