How late can I wait to order?

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone has an idea when the cutoff for ordering a 2013 GT is likely to be?

I'm going to order a PW '13 GT with the Track Pack.........just waiting until I get my track-rat Miata finished and few other things.

Any ideas?

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
I'd think until supply runs out. Don't steal my Sterling Gray 401A, Brembo, 3.73 manual track pack!

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
Per Ford, last day nationwide to order a new '13 Mustang is 11/16/12. However, many dealers will have run out of allocation for Mustangs before then, so it'll start getting questionable in October so try to order by then at the very latest.

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
13 and 14 the same? I heard there is IRS coming for the 'stang...

The whole car is supposed to change for 2015. I think everyone is under the impression that the 2014 will be mostly a carryover from 2013.

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
Per Ford, last day nationwide to order a new '13 Mustang is 11/16/12. However, many dealers will have run out of allocation for Mustangs before then, so it'll start getting questionable in October so try to order by then at the very latest.

Thanks for the info......amazing how clueless many dealers are. Then again, most the sales people aren't car people, just sales.

The whole car is supposed to change for 2015. I think everyone is under the impression that the 2014 will be mostly a carryover from 2013.

I guess I feel a bit sheepish then, I was under the impression it was 2014 that was getting the redesign.

Doesn't mean I'll tell the wife that!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back