Howdy everybody! Another noob from TX

outlaw77

Reaction score
Found your site after a really quick search, been lurking on several sites lookin' for a home. This place looks like it might be it! I've got a 2006 GT that's been a blast to work on and drive. Lookin' forward to chattin' with ya!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Found your site after a really quick search, been lurking on several sites lookin' for a home. This place looks like it might be it! I've got a 2006 GT that's been a blast to work on and drive. Lookin' forward to chattin' with ya!
Welcome! If you are looking for hard core tech, then you found the right place! Just get your wallet ready for all the mods..haha

outlaw77

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! You're certainly right about gettin' the wallet ready. Mine has already taken a pretty good beating. I guess I should've listed some of my mods in my first post. For anyone interested, here goes:

APPEARANCE: Black deep-dish Bullitts, 18X9 front, 18X10 rear, CDC GT500 pedals, custom black and red decklid emblem, Bullitt shifter bezel and boot

PERFORMANCE: Saleen Series VI twin screw at 6.5#, Steeda CAI, Brisk Racing spark plugs, FRPP 39# injectors, Comp Stage II NSR cams, JBA shorties, Mac splice-in Pro Chamber (Stock cats to appease the TX inspectors), SLP Loudmouths, Hurst Comp Plus shifter, Brenspeed 93 octane tune.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whereabouts in Texas, Slick? There's quite a few of us here....welcome!

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
I live in Temple. It's good to see some Texans on here!

Howdy Partner *tips cowboy hat* I'm also from temple, although currently up in waco for school. Post some pics of your car :clap: Maybe we can meet up sometime, I would love to see the car :beerdrink:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great... another damn Texan.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back