HRP Friday May 8th...

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whose planning on going?
Ill be there weather permitting :thumb:
Never been on Friday night... says 6-12am
Do the gates open early, 6 sharp, or a little later? Im gonna fatten up at Papadeaux's, so trying to gauge getting there when gates open.
Do gates close 12am or a little later if there's a good crowd?
Apprec., and hope to see a couple of ya'll there :beerchug2:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will be there. Was told the gates open at 6, but I rolled in at about 5:45 and they were already letting ppl in.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yall fuckin suck lmao .....still waiting on parts ......and im stuck offshore till the 14th anyway

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I gotta make a run out to one of my rigs Wednesday, out of Houma. BUT, I got me a chopper already lined up to bring me back in Thursday. haha. I WILL be there.

PLstang

forum member
Reaction score
Freaknazty, I understand the feeling!!

I'm grounded from running the GT till after the 19th.

I figure I'll take the Shelby out and make a few passes with it!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I gotta make a run out to one of my rigs Wednesday, out of Houma. BUT, I got me a chopper already lined up to bring me back in Thursday. haha. I WILL be there.

no shit that's where i live at well 10 minutes from the houma airport and ironic as it is im sitting in houston right now lmao yea go figure

Freaknazty, I understand the feeling!!

I'm grounded from running the GT till after the 19th.

I figure I'll take the Shelby out and make a few passes with it!

well hopefully the car will be done by the 14th which i think it will depending on parts but i believe they came in today my wife just called and said hey like 6 boxes came in today lmao

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha parts arrived today hmmmmmmm does hrp kick you out for not having a rollbar ? might have to take a ride out later this month

PLstang

forum member
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha parts arrived today hmmmmmmm does hrp kick you out for not having a rollbar ? might have to take a ride out later this month

They can be sticklers about that sometimes. Most of the time they'll just tell you to slow it down and run 1/8th mile hits.

So in other words, you can get probably two wide open passes in!:evillaugh:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How the fuck do you think I feel, fuktard??????

lmao yes i know sd , i guess i'll just have to take the dd there and we can sit back and get drunk and throw the beer cans instead lol , all you got left is pistons to come in huh ?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see........the stroker shortblock is due to be finished in another week or two. Pistons for Shawn's shortblock better have shipped by now. Just got a call from my contact at Total Seal and rings are on the way. Looks like Shawn's engine will be going in the car first. Depending on how it runs we might keep it in the car and save the stroker for the Fairmont.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
gotcha well if it makes you feel any better my machine shop said they can't get to my heads until mid week at the earliest so looks like another week at least until the cars back running but still have to wait on tune ................ sooooooooooooooooo yea

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
gotcha well if it makes you feel any better my machine shop said they can't get to my heads until mid week at the earliest so looks like another week at least until the cars back running but still have to wait on tune ................ sooooooooooooooooo yea

Ready for Midnight Madness Wed. night??

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ready for Midnight Madness Wed. night??

i get home today and leave back on the 12th wont be back in town until the 19th ......... might still go ride up to tps this saturday though just to go bs with wes , might strap the mitsu on the dyno lmao

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didnt make it last night. Not sure if you guys showed, of course. My rig trip got all screwed up and I didnt get home till last night, after being up for 48 hrs.

DirtyDeedsInc

forum member
Reaction score
yall fuckin suck lmao .....still waiting on parts ......and im stuck offshore till the 14th anyway

Same day I come in so I know how you feel.

You could have sent that chopper over here.

Sorry I didnt make it last night. Not sure if you guys showed, of course. My rig trip got all screwed up and I didnt get home till last night, after being up for 48 hrs.

See, if you sent that chopper over here I could have helped you fix it then both of us go in. Just would have had to drop me off in Creole.

Unless weather shuts it down I plan on going the 22nd.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back