Huge thanks to S&H

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Since I started my build, the one thing that I was mostly concerned with was the fuel. After more than 2 dozen pm's with Jeremy, he aided me in my decision.

I purchased a gt500 fuel setup and then had Jeremy do his hat mod that consisted of 2 aeromotive stealth 340's. Workmanship was perfect and no shortcuts were taken. Any questions that I had weather big or small, he was more than helpful, Great customer service!!!

The tuner voiced some concerns about the 340s being used in a pulse module system, but was comfortable with the research that I had given him (through S&H) of course.

During the course of the tuning he was very happy with the way the pumps reacted to changes, they flowed better than he expected. There was talk of adding a boost a pump, but that was a short conversation as the car put down 600++ @ 5800 with major belt slip and the pumps were at 60% with plenty more left in them.

Thank you again for being the FIRST to offer this system and having the best tech support in this area, not to mention being able to talk to someone who's main goal is to help and not make a killing. What is done after the sale goes a long way.

This novel is well worth it, the one thing I do not have to worry about is my fuel system.

Thank you,
Gregg

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the words Gregg! Glad the fuel system is working out for ya!

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Details of the setup? is it just the gt500 w/ 340s, larger injectors? or do you have larger fuel lines too?

I would be interested in doing something similar after i have my block built.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Stock fuel rails and lines. 60lb injectors. It is a gt500 setup with dual fpdm's, S&H removed the 2 stock gt500 pumps and replaced them with 2 stealth aeromotive 340's. It is not a simple remove/install. The factory log rail is replaced with a "Y" and all hoses are fuel rated and larger.

Fast turn around, the longest part was the shipping to and from.
I would not hesitate to business with them at all.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yup, a key part of this upgrade is ditching the factory pump assembly's T fitting and going to a larger 3/8" Y fitting that doesnt restrict flow.

Stock gt500 hat setup

Image11142011185743.jpg

And here is upgraded to new hose and larger y fitting.

Image11142011213321.jpg

Back