I am still unable to list items for sale...

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The rules wont change, so of selling the only reason someone is here, they might as well leave. Yep, got skwerl taken care of.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

thanks Kim :clap:

S

Stangs530

Thanks for the helpful replies to those that actually answered my question. I asked a simple question to why I was unable to post and most of your replies were "get your shit and get out" thanks, well that doesn't help anyone but good job fulfilling your lifelong title of being a worthless asshole.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful replies to those that actually answered my question. I asked a simple question to why I was unable to post and most of your replies were "get your shit and get out" thanks, well that doesn't help anyone but good job fulfilling your lifelong title of being a worthless asshole.

whambulance.jpg

That attitude will not play well on this board.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

You'll get over it. I promise.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

star_trek_motivational_poster_star_trek_lolz-s684x504-63339.jpg

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Op asking why he cant post>1st email response to thread>read response>unhappy

28rnkh3.gif

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
l love dogs, but using star trek is just too damn funny lol

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
OP you better put on your big boy pants if your going to play in this sand box. If not these cats will shit all over you. A little respect will get you a lot!!!! You got to filter throw some crap sometimes but in my time here I've come to learn there is a lot of knowledgable guys on this site and they will help you any way they can. Some would drive to you to help you work on your car. But, if you keep up that attitude you'll get :banned:

Back